Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Greene

Dr. Greene has helped with my spinal scoliosis and relieved me of many muscle problems by using the Graston technique. A real life changer.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I had Dr. Green take x-rays of my hip because he had a special for $49.00. I had no health insurance. I knew an x-ray would show what was wrong. He told me my hip was fine. He claimed it was all in my back and that it was in poor condition, and I believed him. For the following 6 weeks, I used my rent money to pay him almost $700.00 for treatment and my hip pain was worse. Finally went to an Orthopedic doctor, had x-rays, and discovered there was no cartilage left and I needed a hip replacement BADLY. I qualified for Medicaid and had my hip replacement in 3/2011. I confronted Dr. Green, asking for a refund. He wouldn't admit he mis-read my x-ray and he wouldn't listen to me. He treated me like a crazy person. The good news is, my new hip is awesome and I am doing well, despite wasting $700 on Dr. Green’s shortcomings.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013