Ratings for Dr. Carole A. Medvesky

After 14-years as a Patient, it's time to move on. Carol is a great Dentist, however her generation "Y" Staff is just too self deserving and entitling.................................

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

People are every nice and accommodating. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Medvesky and her staff are always on time, helpful,cheerful, and knowledgeable. Their office is clean and quiet and I am able to relax when I go there. They are meticulous with every procedure so I know I am getting the best care possible. I would never go anywhere else for my dental needs.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr.Medvesky is very competent in a variety of dental treatments. She can make your teeth look their best as well as educate the patients in practicing good dental hygiene. My family and I highly recommend Dr. Medvesky and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Seems to want "to sell" you on her services. Over priced -- "under delivered" on a simple procedure. Totally disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr medvesky is a perfectionist and wont settle for anything but. She is very mindful dealing with dentalphobs

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011