Ratings for Dr. James A. Sanfilippo

I have been to a lot of doctors and this is by far the worst I have ever seen. This doctor was extremely unprofessional and strictly run by insurance companies. I am in severe pain 24/7 and I have had several tests run by other doctors and professional offices and they all match my pain and I was sent to this doctor for a second opinion and he disagreed with all of them and only seen me for about 3 minutes didn't even want to take the time for me to remove my back brace before evaluating me. He was very rude and disrespectful, totally unprofessional!! Evident he is run by insurance company!! Stay away!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. James A. Sanfilippo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sanfilippo was raised in Middletown, NJ. He received his Bachelor’s degree at the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD and went on to obtain a Master’s of Health Science degree in biochemistry from the Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health. Subsequently, he received his Doctor of Medicine degree from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ. He completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Sanfilippo completed his Spine Fellowship at the Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA, where he was appointed as an Instructor in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sanfilippo has been practicing with Reconstructive Orthopedics since 2009. Currently, he is the Chief of the Spine Section and the Medical Director of Surgical Services at Virtua Memorial Hospital, Mount Holly, NJ.

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Oxford