Ratings for Dr. Jessica D. Yoakam

Dr. Yoakam is a very skilled physician with great communication skills. She didn't make me feel rushed and she spent time making sure I understood her recommendations. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my family or friends.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

EXCELLENT bedside manner, explains everything in detail and in plain English. She's young, but on top of her game and really cares about her patients. She's honest and knows her limitations - if she can't help you or feels an issue is beyond her expertise, she'll research/confer with her colleagues/refer you to someone better able to help you. She’s an absolutely wonderful doctor - I'd give her TEN stars, if I could!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

This doctor is very nosy and uncaring. Found out my exhusband went to her as well and she shared personal information I shared with her with him. He used it in a custody dispute and I won. I quit going to her when I found this out.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

I like Dr Yoakam! She gives you full attention, listens to you, and makes you feel like you are partner in your own health. Getting appts can be difficult (1-2 week wait). But staff work with you. Good at follow-up on lab reports and changing medications.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Jessica D. Yoakam's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)