Ratings for Dr. Logan M. Mcdaneld

Everyone who walks in his door is told whatever their symptoms are- it's all in their head. Don't waste your time- go to Denver.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

The staff was great. Unfortunately, I can not say the same for this doctor. In my opinion, when a physician takes the Hippocratic oath, he agrees to assist his patients when they are in need (especially when he is being paid for the service), not ignore them and refuse to assist them. In my opinion this doctor cares very little for his patients and I would not refer him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

I went for seizures and was given to options. Take a preventative medicine which, according to him, would either cure my seizures or he would have to hospitalize me for up to a week. Apparently, there are no other seizure medications or ways for him to diagnose people even when I asked. I am now seeing doctors in Denver that are much more knowledgeable. I have also been diagnosed with epilepsy when he wanted to diagnose me with panic attacks even though I was having three different types of seizures.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Logan M. Mcdaneld's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Harvard-Pilgrim