Ratings for Dr. Maria E. Marzo

Pushes treatment you don't need such as straightening teeth or fillings on healthy teeth. I would not go there. She has so many good review - mainly because they send you a link by email after your visit. I did not feel I could trust her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Look elsewhere. A ver angry dentist & hours of waiting time

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I'v been to numerous dentist through the years and have never experienced an office where the Dentist, Office Staff were so caring and loving....Excellent by far

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Upon moving back to Steuben County, I was a little apprehensive about finding a good dentist. The amount of service included in the cost of the new patient “special” is amazing! It includes a cleaning, a full set of ex-rays and a first-rate consultation with Dr. Marzo. When arriving I was given a thorough orientation by the hygienist before my cleaning. I have had many dentists in my life and no previous dentist has explained the practice as well as Cynthia did. Given that I don’t have dental insurance, I was expecting the next visit to be a financial surprise; however, my 6-month appointment card noted how much my next visit would cost! Dr. Marzo has thought of everything! I need a fair amount of dental work to keep my teeth healthy, but knowing how periodontal health impacts the rest of my health, I believe it is worth the investment. I am confident that Dr. Marzo will help me keep my teeth and mouth healthy.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

I had a great new patient experience. They gave me a tour of the office and I even got a gift, also got a water bottle while I waited. Staff is very welcoming and Dr marzo is very detail oriented. She showed me all my xrays and even pictures of my teeth so I could see what they saw in my mouth. It was a very good experience.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

This is the worst dentist ever. How dare she call her a professional person. She is downright rude the way she spoke to me. Because I did not look at her she literally said in a very rude voice: You need to look at me when I speak to you! I got up and walked out. I told the staff that she was the most disrespectful person ever and that she had no right treating her like a child. NOt only that she gave my hygienist a hard time. She was very unkind to her and treated her like she was clueless to what she was doing herself. I am sorry Dr. Marzo you are the most dispicable person and I will be sure to tell all my friends and family. You cant go around thinking you are a god!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Dr. Marzo is the rudest dentist I have ever met, unfortunate for her staff.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013