Ratings for Dr. Sabira Saifuddin

I was in bad shape when I went to Dr. Saifuddin. She & her team of Wellness Professional did wonders for me. I was depressed, had gained 60 lbs, had no energy, couldn't sleep had no libido and my Cholesterol and Blood sugar was elevated. Dr. Saifuddin ran a whole bunch of tests on me and pinpointed abnormalities in my Brain Chemistry and in my blood work up. She and her team put me on Excercise and Diet Program as well as Professional grade micro-nutrient therapy and in short 4 months I was a totally different person. I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I started taking Dr. Saifuddin's Proprietary Formula Celugen 360 few weeks ago & not only it is amazing and makes you feel like a million bucks. The Clinic staff especially Kitty is amazing and friendly, it literally feels like they are family. They are a super professional, knowledgeable, talented group, go see them!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Just spent the last four days having assessments, Brain Chemistry Testing, Nutritional Deficiency Testing & Hormonal Testing . We are very impressed with this clinic. We feel it has been well worth our time and energy. Very attentive staff. Doctor has Truly helped us to understand what we are dealing with. Answered a lot of questions and we now have a beginning treatment plan and hope.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Kind, caring, pesonable and so easy to talk to. Most importantly, she is very thorough. Office staff is very responsive to phone calls, questions, accomodated my schedule. I am happy I found her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Saifuddin offers brain chemistry testing which is the most accurate way to find out what type of chemical imbalance a person is having. I got my Brain chemistry testing done and it turned out that not only was I super low in Serotonin but by my Dopamine and Epineephrine levels were quite low too. She prescribed me natural supplements as well as an antidepressant that matched my profile and within 3 months I was feeling so much better.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Saifuddin is one of the best psychiatrists I have ever seen. She is incredibly knowledgeable and up on all the latest research. She has great bedside manner and its easy to relate to her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Saifuddin is just the worst psychiatrist I've ever dealt with. She was 30 minutes late, and it was our first meeting! First off, as she sat down, she began removing her glasses and cleaning them while talking to me (not giving me eye contact). Another time, she was eating corn nuts in the middle of our session. How unprofessional and rude! She obviously didn't care about my needs, and even talked down to me. She behaved haughtily when I suggested what course of action I wanted to take with my care. She let me know how she was in charge, and that she wasn't there to do what I wanted, and if I didn't like that, to go find somebody else. Well, I have, and thank goodness for that!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I have suffered from Sleep disturbance, depression, low energy for many years with limited relief from various treatments. Then I read about the BRAIN CHEMISTRY TESTING DR. Saifuddin does in her office and I decided to go to her to see what's wrong with me. She ordered then testing and within few weeks we had the detailed results of my Brain Profile. Based on the chemical abnormalities in my Brain, Dr. Saifuddin made appropriate changes in my medications. Within few weeks of starting my new regimen, I was sleeping better, had lot more energy and my depression disappeared. I have been paying out of pocket becuase a lot of this treatment is not covered by my insurance ...but trust me, its worth it.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Saifuddin was recommended to me by my therapist after my depression continued to get worse. I was opposed to taking medicines due to bad experiences in the past. Doctor Saifuddin spent a good deal of time with me. She assured me that she will go slow with the Meds and monitor me closely, so if I had any side effects she can address them. She put me on low dose of Cymbalta and build it upto 90 mg. I did not notice any improvement for about a month but then it kicked in. Tell you what, I hadn't felt this much better in a long time. I have been with her ever since.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

awesome doctor, knowledgeable about diagnosis. great bedside manners

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Sabira Saifuddin's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med