Ratings for Dr. Homan Solemaninejad

I had a good experience at this office. When I first walked through the door I was greeted by name and didn't have to wait to go to the back. The office was nice and clean, I had a tv in my room and the assistant did a nice job with the cleaning. I had to get fillings and during the process Dr. Solemaninejad was attentive to me, making sure that I was comfortable and out of pain. It seemed like he really cared. Also, I got a great price based on the work I had done. I've been to several dentists in the past years so I'm not loyal but I will make it a point to come back to this office.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Solemaninejad and staff were very knowledgeable and professional at rendering good dental services to me and my friend. The entire staff was timely, personal, and very attentative at making sure our concerns and comfort level was made at ease. If you want a dentist and staff who are very knowledgeable and listens in order to provide the best dental solution; then we highly reccommend Dr. H. Solemaninejad and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I'm not a fan of dental work, my experiences have not always been memorable so I was a little apprehensive going in but I needed some work done and Dr. Solemaninejad made me feel at ease by explaining in detail what my options were and what he felt the best approach would be for my particular needs. I was very happy when I left and the anxiety had all but subsided. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014