Dr. Parag Mathur

Ratings for Dr. Parag Mathur

ohh I forgot to mention that the staff especially the office manager Peggy are extremely helpful and accommodating. Thank you fir always looking out for me and our family.

Submitted April 13, 2018

I’ve been a Patient of Dr Mathur for about 15 years. I’ve lived ves in Florida fir the last 8 years and still fly up just to have Dr Mathur work on me, my wife and Two children. He is the best Dentist I’ve ever gone to. He’s very friendly, warm and knows exactly what he is doing. I highly recommend Sr Mathur.

Submitted April 13, 2018

Been going there for several years. Staff is courteous & helpful. Like any docs office, sometimes they fall behind, they are accommodating if that happens & you have to reschedule. They too have lives & understand situations arise on both ends. Their hygienist, Eva is phenomenal. She is gentle but extremely thorough. Dentists are good.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

i have been going to dr mathur approx 25yrs and he is by far the BEST dentist in the world. Honest, Sincere, Compassionate, not an alarmist. i thank him so much. fred bernstein

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I have been going to doctor Mathur's Dr. Mathur's office for almost 3 years now and have been extremely satisfied. The whole staff is very kind and has been so great to ke and my child when she comes in with me. They take her in the office to color during my xrays and give a great sense of comfort. I've been a patient of both doctor Mathur and doctor Damaskas and they both have been great with my root canals, fillings, and so on. When I first came to the office I had the worst anxiety about getting dental work due to a horrible experience I had with an abscess so every time I came in for about the first year Dr. Damaskas would sing while working on my teeth 😂. I have never felt so comfortable anywhere else. Everyone, the receptionist, assistants, doctors, and finance manager are so pleasant. I am very satisfied with their service. Thanks, Kaitlyn D.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Mathur has been my families dentist for well over 10 years. He has always been professional, trustworthy and is very dependable with his dentistry. He has gone above and beyond many times with emergency dental situations. His office staff (Peggy) has been very accommodating when possible. I highly recommend Dr. Mathur and his office staff for your dental needs.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

The Woman who clean my teeth was fantastic. Have to say the best one I ever had. Dr. Mathur is fantastic as well. I highly recommend his office for your dental needs

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

dr. mathur's dental office were the key people that made me quit smoking for good. upon his oral examination he noticed something disturbing and i was sent for a biopsy which thankfully turned up negative. i always will credit them as the office that saved my life literally because if it was cancer i would have never known. i've tried every possible way to quit and nothing worked, but their message was a real wake up call. as the saying goes, they didn't tell me what i wanted to hear, they told me what i needed to hear.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I visited your office for the first time today and the first impression that was given to me was that the environment seems to be pleasant, i noticed only one girl works the front desk and everything seemed to be moving in a 5-10 minute time spand. The hygienist that i saw had a very bubbly personality which is always important to have in a office. But what alarmed me was how frazzled the young girl at the front desk was. After my appointment that was one of the best that i have had in a long time i had to schedule another appointment she asked me to wait a moment which was fine but than another girl came up right after me asking for a referral and was told to wait a moment as well being the young girl was on the phone with a patient and had about 20 files stacked high on her desk. In the mist of all this i had noticed that in the room to the right had been a dr and another woman just looking at a cell phone being more focused on the phone than anything laughing and talking, but she also had noticed that this poor girl needed help at the desk and simply ignored it. After the young girl got off the phone she had helped me right away and gave me my referral but that took longer than my appointment in itself did. To me that is just simply a turn off and leaves me not wanting to come back. How does one allow their office to be ran like that and everything piled onto one person? While working in an office everyone is suppose to help out everyone, a team is what gets things done!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Worst experience with a dentist. I went to the doctor Mathurs office for the first time the other day, Dr. Mathur was not in it was his associate. He was rude and not helpful at all. I had a hygiene appointment where I thought I was in a great office from the girls in the office being so friendly and the hygienist being so friendly and upbeat! I was so glad to find a good office but then the doctor came in, and started looking in my mouth while not having gloves on. And never explained a thing to me. Handed my chart off to a young lady in the front who was very helpful, told me she was going to send work that I wasn't even told I was going to need done, to my insurance company and that someone would give me a call. When I told her no one told me I needed anything don't she told me everything that was written down. And explained what she could to me. I recommend if you go to this office do not see dr. Mathurs associate!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Parag Mathur's Credentials

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Healthnet
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Pacific Source
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Providence