Ratings for Dr. Eric Kim

I found Dr. Kim on yelp and decided to take the plunge on all 4 of my wisdom teeth. I was SO nervous but after my consult and on the day of surgery he totally put my mind at ease. They have amazing staff and handle everything swiftly, smoothly and with care. Their prices are very reasonable, especially for the service you will receive. I had just a bit of soreness for a few hours after surgery but stopped taking the pain meds on day two (today) and I have no swelling! If you follow their instructions it's sure to be a breeze! I really appreciate the follow up calls from Dr. Kim himself as well as their staff. Thanks Dr. Kim you're the best!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

So fortunate to have found Dr. Kim as my oral surgeon. His education, expertise and personable demeanor make him second to none. The whole process was effective with remarkable results and his staff was so helpful with all of my questions. They are busy, which is a good sign to me because it shows that he has many patients who trust him. He followed up with me after my procedure, which I completely appreciate. You aren't able to find that level of care from many health professionals anymore.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Definitely skilled at what he does. Very qualified yet his bedside manner is impeccable. He's always available and genuinely cares for his patients I recommend himto all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I got my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Kim and I had the most comforting experience. The office was clean and nice. Staff were wonderful and Dr. Kim genuinely cares about you not only as a patient but as a person as well. The procedure was painless and I recovered fast! I would recommend him to anyone in need of an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I had jaw surgery with this doctor. He left me with a tilted jaw and my chin goes to the right. He also left me completely numb on my bottom lip and my chin. I have developed a clicking noise in my right jaw. Due to this botch job, I am now looking for a second surgery by a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013