Ratings for Dr. Priya S. Thirumlai

Dr. Priya Thirumlai is a wonderful doctor - she is knowledgeable, kind and caring. I feel blessed to have found her. The staff are very nice and efficient, as well. By the time I left the exam room, I had a call from Imaging for my diagnostic tests and my prescriptions were re-filled. Can't say enough good things about them!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Extremely proficient and professional in all aspects of her services

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Awesome doctor... she was my doctor for both of my children and four of my sisters five children. We both love her bed side manners!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

She is so nice and caring. She recently leftthe Orange Park area, but she is worth seeking out and letting her be a part of your care. You'll be a part of her fan club like I am!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr Hyler is the greatest.Thirmlai is nice but she does have an attitude and i noticed how rude she is to her staff. one girl who had a college uniform on was talked down upon and really made me upset this girl looked like she was going to cry. the ultersound tech was rude and had me waiting in her room for 10 min while she took personal calls on her cell phone. also noticed she had her sick kid int he office. really? i am expecting a babe and dont want a sick kid around me. I did get a call from a girl named Amber who was very sweet and she helped me get my insurance issues figured out. I was recently in this office after having my babe and asked about Amber and was told that she was no longer there. she was so nice and really would like to tell her that she was a great help!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I really liked Dr Thirumlai. Dr Hyler was actually considered my doctor, even though I saw him once during my pregnancy (started going to the office at 20 weeks). She was the one that actually delivered my son and saw me twice while we were in the hospital and she did my son circumcision. She was very personable and I am wanting to switch to her as my doctor. I would love for her to see me through my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Very knowledgeable, adressed all my concerns, explained all my choices for treatment, and presented plan of action. I did have to wait a little bit in the waiting room, but that was made up by the undivided attention I received from teh doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

SHE LOVES WHAT SHE DOES.....AND IT SHOWS. A DETAIL ORIENTED PHYSICIAN WHO IS AN ASSET TO THE COMMUNITY. i HAVE FOUND NOT ONLY A DOCTOR BUT A LIFELONG FRIEND

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

She is the best . She tells u what you need to know in a way you need to hear it. Her desire to make every visit end with a smile is evident. Both the doctors are wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Thirumlai is awesome. She is so sweet and personable. I'm a complete stress-case, 1st time mother- and she is totally understanding, non-judgemental, and patient. She treats ALL patients like family and she genuinely cares about them. She is honest, down-to-earth and relatable. In fact, their entire staff carries this attitude and warmth. Dr. Hyler has made a GREAT addition to his staff!! I highly suggest this office!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011