Ratings for Dr. Elissa S. Liberto

I have never had a problem at my visits. Dr. Liberto takes the time to explain everything to me and makes sure I am comfortable. Couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Very knowledgeable dentist with a wonderful staff! Very professional and always puts me at ease. I know I can trust her advice all the time and I am always pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Great dentist! I never get nervous before going to the dentist anymore and Dr. Liberto is always great!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Liberto is a knowledgable, caring dentist. She knows what she is doing and puts me at ease whenever I come in for a procedure. I bring my whole family to her and am always pleased.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I had a complicated cosmetic dental procedure done by Dr. Liberto and I could not be more pleased with the results. She is a total perfectionist and very meticulous. She certainly knows her stuff and was helpful in answering my many questions. Her staff is also very helpful and comforting and the office atmosphere put me at ease. Dr. Liberto is an excellent and compassionate dentist. I would highly recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Liberto is very kind and wonderful at what she does. She is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate, to me and my children. All of my appointments have been on time and on days that work for me. The staff is very pleasant and are very knowledgeable as well. I am often fearful of going to the dentist, but Dr. Liberto makes it very comfortable and painless.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Fantastic Dentist! The staff is so polite and very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Liberto to all of my friends adn family, and anyone who needs a dentist! They are great at what they do and are very knowledgeable. I am very pleased with their work and am truly happy I came to Dr. Liberto's office.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Quality professional, friendly atmosphere, excellent work and great dedication to patients

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Liberto is nice and knowledgeable. However, I am a nervous person when it comes to dental procedures and she hides a needle behind her back and other objects before using them which happens to make me more nervous. Her office staff is actually pretty good they are good about calling to remind you of appointment dates, etc. I had to reschedule an appointment once with her because she scheduled a conference and another time because the hygenist got a migraine, they are a very small office with not a lot of staff so if you do not like to reschedule appointments once you have them set than this dentist would not be a good fit for you.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

She is very kind and knowledgeable. Very punctual and listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2006