Ratings for Dr. Orest V. Pelechaty

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLACE! The Center For Integrated Holistic Medicine is a one stop shop to get all the aches and pains out of my system for GOOD. This practice is very clean and kept hygienic 100%. As soon as I entered the therapy room I was greeted by a pleasant smell of therapeutic grade essential oils (SMELLED ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!) Now comes in Dr. Orest Pelechaty. This man is a TRUE HEALER! His insight, skill, and healing abilities went ABOVE & BEYOND ALL OF MY EXPECTATIONS. He was courteous and explained step by step everything that was going on with my body. He is a hub of information that blends in natural medicine, dietary focus, and simple steps on achieving optimal wellness. For the information and service that I received, it was super affordable & there was almost no wait time (which is awesome with my busy schedule). I'll definitely be back again and again as I feel that Dr. Orest Pelechaty and the Center For Integrated Holistic Medicine is my family doctor & MORE.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014