Ratings for Dr. Dean H. Garcia

DATE OF SERVICE: SATURDAY, JANUARY 7, 2017 LOCATION OF SERVICE: SADDLEBACK DENTISTRY & ORTHODONTICS, 24012 AVENIDA DE LA CARLOTA, LAGUNA HILLS, CA 92653 OFFICE PHONE: (949) 455-1400 SUBJECT: THANKS SADDLEBACK DENTISTRY For Another Great "Check Up from the Neck Up" Recently! ATTENTION DR. DEAN GARCIA, DR. RYAN CONKLE AND DENTAL HYGIENIST JOHN SODARETH, AS WELL AS ALL YOUR OTHER LOYAL STAFF ASSOCIATES AT SADDLEBACK DENTISTRY AND ORTHODONTICS IN YOUR LAGUNA HILLS OFFICE: Thanks for your “Check Up from the Neck Up” this past Saturday morning, January 7, 2017! As always, I greatly appreciate the outstanding dental care which I regularly receive thanks to your caring attitude AND extra special efforts to “RISE ABOVE THE CROWD” in pursuit of excellence. PLEASE KNOW, Dean, that both my wife AND I value the uplifting experience as well as the professional care which you proudly strive to offer for the benefit of our family, more than you can know! IT HAS BEEN SAID, "YOU CAN HAVE EVERYTHING IN LIFE YOU WANT, IF YOU WILL JUST HELP ENOUGH OTHER PEOPLE GET WHAT THEY WANT." [ZIG ZIGLAR QUOTE ON ATTITUDE!] On behalf of my wife and I, we also want to say "THANK YOU" to your entire team of professionals for a "JOB WELL DONE" over the past 15 years, in which we have been receiving the "SPECIAL TREATMENT" you have offered to us during our many office visits [Including Emergency Molar Extractions, Dental Crown AND Bridge Procedures After Root Canal Treatments, plus several Implant Procedures...along with many teeth cleanings by your 'World Class' Dental Hygienist, John!]. In addition, it is with tremendous pride, appreciation and gratitude that we offer our "SPECIAL HEARTFELT THANKS" for the many great smiles my Family AND I have been able to share with others following our office visits with you!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Dean H. Garcia's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Laguna Hills, CA