Ratings for Dr. Leslie D. Powell

She is very responsive to emails about concerns and they provide your test results online with notes by Dr. Powell. Some of the staff are nice while others can be extremely rude. I referred a friend to the clinic and they waited until she got to the clinic to demand her full deductible but I haven't had any issues like that. I see specialists for my auto-immune disorders, gynecology, etc. but this doctor is good for preventatives and basics.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Would rather me have a heart attack than refill my bp medicines that I have been taking for over 10 years!!! Wouldn't even give me enough to last until I had appt with her

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I believe I was profiled by this dr, she is, loud and unprofessional, no introduction, not up on a lot of problems that can come with auto immune disease. What I read on one site about her, she does not treat. All she wants is to push unnecessary tests, She should be a diagnostician not a PCP. I was treated as if I were stupid and I believe that's because I am on Medicare Medicaid, although a retired medical professional that I keep up my ceu's, she looked at me with a glassy look of unknowing when I approached the subject she would listen to. She doesn't listen to her patients well enough or spend time with them to even get to know our problems. At this point, I wouldn't take a ferrile cat to her for a bandaid. Rude, crude and totally not acceptable behavior. She really needs to study more on auto immune diseases and treat each patient equal and LISTEN TO THE PATIENT AND READ the computerized chart.I tried to see my test results and she turned the pc away do I couldn't. Patients rights state we can see the patients chart when they so choose. She's not worth the time,I waited a month to get in and the two hours I waited and saw her for maybe five minutes, was a waste of my time.will be looking for a more experienced physician! I'd advise other ppl to do the same, don't waste your time.

Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Leslie D. Powell's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2006)

MSP/BC Med