Ratings for Dr. Stacy A. Paggi

Dr Paggi, I highly recommend her. After years of trying to find help for our eleven year old, she diagnosed him, provided a treatment plan which included medication and therapy. Life changing for our son and our family . She has always responded to our emails and phone calls. Highly highly recommended Dr.Paggi she is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

My daughter as well as I have been seeing Dr. Paggi off and on for 10 years. We both have had nothing but caring, positive and professional service. We highly recommend Dr. Paggi and do appreciate how she balances her professional and personal life.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I have had very little help from Dr. Paggi. She does not respond to emails, has canceled appointments and shows little concern for my daughters well being. Our pediatrician and counselor called Dr Paggi because we were in a crisis with our daughter and she did not call anyone back. I would go somewhere else. She is expensive and a waste of time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

My daughter and I both see Dr. Paggi (for the past three years). She is so wonderful and caring. intrust her wholeheartedly and cannot recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Paggi has been amazing! She treats our daughter and I have nothing negative to say about her! I can send her an e-mail and she responds very quickly and has been amazing at researching and figuring out what medicines work best for what our child is dealing with. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a caring doctor that has the ability to connect to children - I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Paggi. Our daughter is very comfortable with her and she is very loving and supportive!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

From my experiene, Dr Stacy Paggi has shown very little interest in her patients. Multiple times I have found myself getting in arguments about medications that I am taking. Dr Paggi has disclosed information about private meetings with relatives. She seems unknowledgeable when it comes to dissociation disorders. Doctor Stacy Paggi would rather have other doctors prescribe medications than herself. She has often not informed me about medication that was prescribed. With full knowledge of no known treatment, Doctor Paggi has experimented drugs on me. From my personal experience she has been manipulative, difficult to get a hold of, unknowledgeable in-terms of medication management. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Stacy A. Paggi's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med