Ratings for Dr. Vivian C. Deluca

After I left Dr. Delucas office in May after regular fillings, since that day I had severe headaches and my teeth have not been the same since. I was told I now have cracks in my teeth, I had to get a root canal as well, I still have headaches. I have spent time and money visiting doctors and dentist and MRI's to figure out my issue, as well as taking lots of medication. Dr. Deluca did not see the urgency, she did not take the responsibility to help me figure out the problem, she took the easy way out. I never had headaches until the day I left her office, something happened in that dental chair and nobody can explain it, I think she hit a nerve. I am working with another dentist now, who is working with me to find the problem in my mouth and or body. We are now determining if it is a bite issue. The question is why didn't Dr. Deluca help me. She drilled in my teeth with I had no pain in, and now all 3 teeth are messed up and I now have health problems.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014