Ratings for Dr. Bryan D. Oberheim

I was very happy with the doctor and his son brian as well. was very good with my daughter and also good with me, I was late alot and he was very understanding. I like thAT HIS COST IS REASONABLE, AND ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE PAYMENTS.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. B. Oberhiem is just fantastic. He is awesome with kids, as well as parents. He is honest, straight forward and always has a smile. And boy does he ever have a lot of "friends"!! He calls everyone his friend... He is super. We really like him, he has fixed my daughters teeth and is now working on my sons and the next child will be coming up real soon too. Would not ever consider going elsewhere. Great ortho and also a great guy. ><> :)

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Dr.Oberheim (Brian) is a great orthodontist. He is great with kids and takes the time to explain everything to them and the parents. My daughter's teeth looked beautiful when he took the braces off. She has a beautiful smile...Thank you Dr. Oberheim!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006