You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rendoll Concepcion

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

My doctor referred me for gallbladder removal. I was 17 percent function had appointment that day surgery next morning. I was in and out no pain. No side effects if any medication staff is awesome . Friendly doctor the same. Thinking of seeing him about my liver issues. He's all around excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I can't say enough GREAT things about this doctor and his staff. He is the most caring doctor, gets you in & out with little wait time, makes you feel extremely comfortable. I had a tumor on my lower neck removed. I wouldn't see anyone else, every checkup he (and his staff) were extremely friendly and helpful, came and saw me before and after surgery , visited with my family while I was waking up as well. If I ever need anither surgery, this is definitely the man to see!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Randall Concepcion is the most amazing doctor I have ever ran into in my life . he was wonderful he treated us with the upmost respect took care of my husband the greatest doctor . I recommend this surgeon to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

I have melanoma cancer, Dr Concepcion performed a Whipple procedure on me .It was a very successful operation. I really believe thanks to this wonderful doctor and God is why I am still here about 4 years now .He and his wife and staff are to be highly praised for their professionalism . We are like family. Ther are even more surgeries I could speak of.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Excellent, very human doctor. So understanding of my need. Scheduled surgery the next day after seeing me for the first time. Prescribed pain medication after surgery, but I did not need to take them. I would highly recommend Dr. Concepcion to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I felt in good hands with him and he assured me as to what to expect and what he was going to do.Down to earth and made me feel I was in good hands,I would defintely refer him and was very pleased.If I ever have surgery again I would want him to do it, He made me feel very comfortable.His staff was great ,fast and efficent.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

My family doctor called on 3/16/11 for a 3/21/11 appointment for a double hernia.(One was direct and the other indirect.) I met with Dr.Concepcion at 8 AM and he scheduled my laparoscopic hernia repair for 3/22/11 at 1 PM. He met with me just before the surgery at Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital. I woke at 3 PM and he talked to my wife and showed her the pictures of the hernias. I left the hospital at 5 PM. Although he prescribed some pain medication, I did not need it. I was up and moving around with very little discomfort the next day. My follow up appointment was 3/30/11 at 8 AM and I had no infection. Dr. Concepcion was very professional and thorough. I recommend his services and would go back to him again.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Rendoll Concepcion's Credentials

Healthnet
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I walked out of his office. They deliberately stack patients so the waiting time is an hour. Twice in a row so I know it is deliberate!"

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My doctor referred me for gallbladder removal. I was 17 percent function had appointment that day surgery next morning. I was in and out no pain. No side effect..."

October 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=290858'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014