Ratings for Dr. Abdullahi I. Mubarak

He was more interested in my preference in partners. Asked repeated if I preferred same [email protected] partners. Spoke for over for an hour about his Muslim beliefs. Did not offer any assistance with my decision to stop taking prescribed medications for pain. He is associated with a local pain clinic, he was my doctor there. They want to continue to increase your doses and keep you on opiates. If you question treatment or other options, you suddenly have a bad urine test. ( have been going there for 10 yrs with no issues) Then sent to Dr Mubarak who will not help you with withdrawal symptoms. I have continuously state my test is wrong. This has happened to many others not just me. I made several calls to the pain clinic and Dr Mubarak pleading for help with my withdrawal symptoms, or where to go for help. Only to be told they can do nothing for me and no information on where to go for help. I have taken myself from a heavy dose of Oxycodone, to off completely in 3 weeks, and no help. I want to warn others this is a scam.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Extremely knowledgable, friendly, good listener, very kind. Simply the best doctor in the world!

Submitted August 3, 2016

Helped me more than I can ever place in words!I was one of his first patients on a new medication.I struggled many years with demons of my addictions.

Submitted March 28, 2015

Very caring and easy to talk to. Dr. Mubarak took, two hours with me, and actually got to know me as a person, he did not treat me like another name on a piece of paper that he would push in and out. Dr. Mubarak did an addiction assessment because I was referred by my pain management doctor after my Primary care physician contacted him regarding my medication, to make sure that I was not addicted to pain medication. I was very nervous and had no idea what to expect, I was afraid that he would already judge me before meeting me. I was upset that primary care physician would even suggest sending me to an addiction assessment. My assumption was absolutely wrong. He is an amazing doctor, and person. I can honestly say that after this one session, he knows me better than my regular doctors. I do not have an abuse problem and I was treated exceptional however there were patients in the office that were suffering from illegal narcotic abuse and they were treated with as much dignity and respect as I was. It is sad that all doctors can not be this caring and compassionate and get to know their patients like Dr. Mubarak does. If my own primary care physician had taken the time like Dr. Mubarak does, he would have known that I did not need this assessment. My own primary care physician has been my doctor for a little over a year and has spent maybe a total of 60 minutes with me. I am however glad, that I was referred to this wonderful doctor and had the opportunity to meet him. I would like to say to other pain management patients that are referred to him to trust him and know that he is a good doctor. The same goes to those seeking help Dr. Mubarak will help you and treat you with dignity and respect. He will be very caring and compassionate to your needs.

Submitted February 17, 2015

I took my granddaughter who is on heroin. She could barely stand to get into the office but when we did he was wonderful. Absolutely recommend him as a caring human being and doctor!

Submitted November 5, 2014

This doctor is fantastic! I took my 19 yr old granddaughter who was hooked on heroin and he and his staff was very compassionate helpful. Not many docs like him! He has moved from Centerville to a new office in Dayton just this month. Highly recommended.

Submitted February 6, 2014

Almost impossible to talk with Dr. Mubarak's nurse on the telephone to ask questions or change an appointment. The doctor spends little time talking with patients. When we called in concerned about our family member experiencing extreme anxiety, the doctor would not talk to him instead the nurse called back. A prescription was called in to the wrong town despite the fact that our family member had been a patient of Dr. Mubaraks for 4 months.

Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Mubarak is a very loving and caring doctor. He is very knowledgable in his field.

Submitted July 14, 2012

listens to your complaint. very friendly and understanding.

Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Mubarak and nursung staff are very compassionate and helpful. Front desk staff difficult at times but appt. usually on time.

Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Abdullahi I. Mubarak's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)