Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Ritacca

Excellent first time experience here. I look forward to working with everyone and see everyone again. Staff was so kind and professional. And it was a comforting experience being first time in this office of Dr. Ritacca.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I like the services overall. I have had Botox, dermal filler, laser hair removal, and DOT, and my daughter has had the Blu-U for acne. I have noticed a positive difference in my daughter's skin clarity and I am also pleased with the results from the procedures I have received. I plan on continuing to get treatments at this center. In fact, I have a consult already scheduled for next week.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

I have been treated by Dr. Ritacca's office for 3+ years and have always had excellent results. The Botox shots have always been painless and have produced the desired results: a flawless forehead! LOVE IT!! I highly recommend this facility

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Ritacca did lower eye surgery years ago on me, he was very skillful. He's manner is good, but his hands are great. Since having lower eye surgery. I have to agree with one of the other posts on here. They are pushing (high sales pressure at times) never know what you owe til your checking out. His prices have tripled in the years. I truely like his work , but there really pushing it with there ridiculous prices..botox lasted about a month and a half, and it was suppose to be $400.00 and it jumped to 540.00. I feel if there's extra charges tell in advance.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Would not recommend this doctor for any laser surgery, barely listens to patient's complaints or looks at medical history before recommending a procedure. Follow ups are a major disaster, as treatments are changed almost every week. Take a good look in the waiting room before you are admitted and ask yourself whether you want to be one of these people...

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Never again will I go here! While opthamology may have been his specialty at one time, I distinctly got the impression all he wants to do is push his beauty regime spa stuff now. Kept ME waiting for over an hour & then acted like Id inconvenienced him. Examined my eyes for maybe 2 minutes & then told me to make an appt. w/ one of his partners for further evaluation.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. Ritacca is incredible. I had a very strange eye condition that was misdiagnosed by several other doctors. Dr. Ritacca was able to assess and treat my condition very quickly. He is very open to discussion.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Very helpful. He sat right down and hand wrote a letter to my primary doctor so I could finally get treatment which the primary had previously refused. He was easy to get in for an appointment and HE LISTENED.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2006

Dr. Daniel J. Ritacca's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vernon Hills, IL