Ratings for Dr. William E. Dewitt

We are new to the area and our family recently became new patients of Dr. Dewitt. GREAT dentist and GREAT staff. My husband needed quite a bit of dental work and so did our child. The office equipment is very current and is state of the art. The office is clean, homey and comfortable. Every single person on Dr. Dewitt's staff and the Dr. himself had very professional and supportive interactions with us. Our special needs child requires additional consideration due to having challenging and unique dental conditions and circumstances, and Dewitt Dentistry has exceeded our hopes and expectations. Excellent sub-specialist referrals and collaboration with other dental professionals was terrific also. Time is taken to explain concerns and problem areas, and options were provided. We feel fortunate to be in the competent care of Dr. Dewitt. We highly recommend Dewitt Dentistry! THANKS DR. DEWITT, SO GLAD WE FOUND YOU!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Dewitt has been my dentist for as long as I can remember. He's done my routine dental work and teeth whitening treatments. I've experienced first hand how much he genuinely cares about his patients. He and his staff could put anyone at ease; they're patient, they take the time to explain all your options, and you always leave smiling. After just one visit, you can tell that Dr. Dewitt loves what he does and is exceptionally good at it.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Since I am not very comfortable seeing a dentist, Dr. DeWitt was recommended to me by my close friends.I have not seen a dentist in many years, and I knew that I needed some extensive work done. Dr. DeWitt and his staff put me at ease as soon as I walked in the door. They were very friendly and patient with me, and put all my fears of the dentist out of my mind. Dr. DeWitt explained everything that needed to be done and took the time to talk to me and put my fears to rest. I have now made Dr. DeWitt my family's dentist, and actually look forward to going to the dentist now!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I am a long time patient of Dr. DeWitt and the level of his professionalism is beyond reproach. He is dedicated to serving his patients by providing all options available with detailed explanations. He is committed to continuing education which provides his patients the benefit of his expertise in state -of-the-art technology. The pride he takes in his work (he is unequaled with pain management) coupled with his tremendous skills and artistic ability are widely known. I believe these qualities are major contributing factors in his building of such a successful practice. I have referred a significant number of friends and coworkers who have thanked me many times over the years for recommending such a "great dentist". Overall, Dr. DeWitt is a man committed to his patients, and a man who became a dentist for all the right reasons.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Recently I was told that I needed to have my wisdom teeth pulled. I've had them my entire life and I wanted a second opinion. Dr. Dewitt and his staff were able to meet my rather peculiar scheduling needs and after seeing my teeth Dr. Dewitt agreed that they should come out. I felt that the person that suggested they come out didn't have enough experience so I asked him to do it. I was pleased by all the pre-work that they went through with me and the corresponding follow-up work. I've since switched to Dr. Dewitt for my full-time dentist.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Terrible... does not finish what he does so you have to come back 10 times and pay for things he finds every appt. Old equipment, non sterile.. rude and inpatient.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013