Ratings for Dr. Manjusri Chatterjee

Our experience included Dr. Chatterjee's removal of the medication Klonopin "cold turkey", which is universally recommended against because of risk of death from seizures. After the doctor ceased the medication without taper, intense anxiety followed by psychosis led to a stay at the violation-heavy Holly Hill hospital (facility recommended by the doctor) resulting in trauma. The trauma was disregarded by the doctor. We have since found better care. We are very dissatisfied with the decisions of Dr. Chatterjee, and recommend you find a better mental health solution.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Very unprofessional, sneaky, nosy, disregard for patients personal feelings. Asked a lot of personal questions that had nothing to do w/ the therapy sessions. Pressured me to answer some of them. Made very rash recommendations. Very lazy. Did not take any notes while I was talking. Cares more about looking good and getting insurance money than helping patient.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Not impressed at all. She let her phone ring out loud during my appointment, and even stepped out of her office to take the call. She seemed more concerned with what happened in my life than with my present symptoms. She was not helpful and did not have good knowledge about medication management, and did not even give me a diagnosis. She wanted to see me back a week later, but I couldn't even get an appointment. I left feeling more hopeless than when I came in...total waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Manjusri Chatterjee's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal, India (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC