Ratings for Dr. Asha Proctor

She stood by my wife side for 2 hours and encouraged her with words and made it happen smoothly. I would definitely recommend her for deliveries.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

To be honest some of the front staff arent the best and have messed up appts. but its mainly one older lady who is always frazzled - i make sure i dont use her. Ive seen numerous providers at this practice and so far the worst ones have been the midwives! One told me "Oh lord, youre not the first woman in the world to have lupus and be pregnant." another i saw on an OB visit was also rude and fast. My favorite doc is Dr. Proctor - she is always so sweet and really takes her time. 2nd would be Dr. Pierce he is really nice as well. I hoping Dr. Proctor is on call for my late July delivery. She has really been awesome!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I didn't get a chance to visit her for my regular checkups but she is the doctor who delivered my son.She stood by my side and encouraged me with her words and made it happen smoothly. I would definitely recommend her for deliveries.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

So i went on this website to find a doctor thinking this would helpful. Dr. Proctor was ok, but she took a while to get in the room to see me when there was only 2 other patients in the lobby. Also the staff there is horrible!! There not nice while your in the office and really nasty over the phone. Even after I had to f/u with them for my blood work and urine analysis, I called them back 4 times because apparently no one knows how to answer there phone in their lab dept. Well finally i got them on the last call and to hear back the lab tech said was everything is normal! Well thank you for telling me that! That just sounds like they didn't even test anything. The staff there really needs to rethink their jobs in life, as well as that the patient/CONSUMER is the person that really pays there pay ck so if they don't want to work there employment is an option not an obligation. Furthermore that there is only 2 thing a doctor needs to run a practice that’s him/herself and the patient.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

This practice treats patients like a name on the chart and not like a person. I was notified by mail by the radiologist and had to have a diagnostic mammography and ultrasound. I had a terrible time with the person who is supposed to provide the scripts for these follow up tests. Never returned calls and hard to reach. When I finally did reach this tech she promised to fax the script to radiologist. When I arrived for the mammo, the new script was not there. All this was unnecessary stress added onto an already stressful situation. This was three months ago and I still have never heard from Dr. Proctor. Definitely will be looking for a new gyn and practice.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

I LOVE her! This wad my second time I went to see her, and again, I left feeling very comfortable and really happy. She answered all my questions with no judgement and was really friendly through the entire procedure.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr. Proctor was the OB I switched to for my second baby after being dissatisfied with the doctor who delivered my first baby. I was very impressed with Dr. Proctor! She's friendly; she always has time for questions and never makes you feel silly for asking them (unlike other doctors I've encountered); and from my perspective as a patient she seems technically skilled. My daughter was breech, and Drs. Proctor and Sarma successfully turned her in an external version, thereby avoiding a c-section. After the birth I needed some minor surgery due to a complication, and it went well with minimal discomfort. She's professional but supportive, and I always felt like she was looking out for me and my baby. The only area I saw for improvement, in my opinion, was at the front desk in terms of messages going to the right place, but that's probably no worse than at other doctors' practices, and in this case it's worth navigating. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

I was a bit worried about going to this clinic after reading some of the reviews, but took my chances anyways. I went in a couple days ago, and I was called in about 10 minutes after my actual appt time, which is usually normal for any OB-GYN clinic. The nurse that took my vitals was very nice. And then after waiting 5 mins or so, i met with Dr. Proctor. She spent time asking me about my history, any complications in my previous pregnancy. Then we listened to the baby's heartbeat, my husband had stepped out because my son was being a bit wild, and she was courteous enough to do the heartbeat again when my husband came back in. She answered all my questions and even gave me advice. I honestly don't understand what everyone else on here is complaining about. I wouldn't think twice about going to Dr. Proctor, she is a wonderful and pleasant person. (and no, i don't work in their office)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Great personality and very knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with her from day one. Was very helpful and caring with a miscarriage and I loved having her deliver my baby via C-section.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Proctor for nearly five years and have been very pleased. She has always been courteous and treated me like a person and not a patient. I highly reccommend.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Asha Proctor's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, NJ