Ratings for Dr. Hayley Brown

I Can't say enough good things about Dr. Brown her husband Dr.Brown and their staff. From day my husband and I knew Dr. Brown was the right surgeon. She helped us in the decision making and it was her whole approach to know the right avenue to take. I had implants that were almost 40 years old and had them removed. They feel so much better and they look beautiful. If they looked this good 40 years ago, I wouldn't have had augmentation. My husband I are highly satisfied. I would go back to Dr. Brown in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Hayley Brown and her staff were amazing from beginning to end. I trusted her expertise and truly feel like I lost the insecurity I came in with. Everything looks and feels natural! I would highly recommend Dr. Brown for any and all plastic surgery like my augmentation.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Dr.Haley Brown is wonderful. She tells you what would look good and what fits your body and lets you make the decision of your choice. She does a wonderful job and is a wonderful person. And her staff is great. I have had Breast Augmentation 11yrars ago and she did a wonderful job. I had to have a replacement and she still did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Brown and her staff were amazing throughout this whole breast implant revision process. My breasts look amazing, much better than before. I will never see another surgeon besides Dr. Brown. I can't thank the staff enough!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I had breast augmentation surgery about 13 years ago from Dr. Brown and loved the results. I decided to come back to her after I decided to remove my implants 13 years later. I could not be happier with the results. If I decide on future plastic surgery I will definitely come back to Dr Brown.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I've had 3 surgeries with Dr Brown and she never disappoints! She's so skilled at putting Humpty Dumpty back together again. Scaring is smooth and minimal. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Haley Brown performed a delicate and difficult brow lift with excellent, friendly, and professional expertise. Since a cornea transplant had been performed on my right eye and the left is totally blind, there was an extra element of risk. Dr. Brown instilled confidence and the excellent result is most impressive. Pam

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I am 34 years old and my first breast augmentation was 12 years ago and I have had many follow-up surgeries since then. I had SO many complications from really hard breasts due to scar tissue, capsular contracture, sagging, thinning and rippling. Not to mention they were extremely too large for my body. I was very insecure and unhappy for many years. I came to Dr. Brown and immedietly felt comfortable. I did have other opinions, of course, and my choice to go with Dr. Haley Brown was the best decision I could have ever made. It was a no-brainer, however, I was still VERY scared and anxious. My body was a certain way for so long and now that was going to change. Throughout the entire process, everyone at Desert Plastic Surgery Center was and currently is extremely kind and caring. I had my implants removed with a lift. I could't even look at my new breast at my post-op appointment as I wasn't ready. I cannot begin to express how comfortable Dr. Brown made me feel. When I was ready, I was amazed at the work that she had done and continue to be amazed while going through my healing process. I am healing very well and the results are just unbelievable. I could not be happier. Dr. Brown's work is 100% quality!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Wonderful experience!! Dr Brown was caring and patient and my end result is AMAZING.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Hayley Brown and staff are of the utmost professional cosmetic surgery team I have seen. I am a 46 year old female. I weigh 116 pounds. I came to see Dr. Brown after extensively researching her background. What did I find? Excellence! I had a breast augmentation about 15 years ago, my previous surgeon placed silicone implants OVER the muscle, after years went by they became saggy, improperly shaped and great thinning of my skin occurred around the edges of the bag, you could see the bag through my skin. I initially went to Dr. Brown to just replace my implants. I was a 34DD, but when I told her that I wanted a natural look she encouraged to remove the implants and to do a full lift. Thankfully, I had enough tissue to come out of my surgery a 34C. I am so proud to have a Dr. that wants me to look natural and her encouragement helped me make this decision. I am so happy I did! Me, personally, I will never have implants again, my breasts look fantastic and sexy! I also had lower eyelid surgery done and it came out excellent. She was able to remove a fair amount of skin resulting in a more youthful appearance, along with 3 syringes of Juvederm applied to laugh lines, lips and other lower areas of the face. Dr. Hayley Brown is professional but I must say that she and her staff truly care about their patients. I was informed of everything and anything that I needed to know or do. Dr. Brown and Alethea were there whenever I needed them. I can’t thank them enough for what they have done for me. Going further back to the beginning, I met with Raquel and she is such a wonderful woman. She was also there with me through a lot of questions, concerns, financially and otherwise. I liked her so much, I asked if she could be in the surgery room when they did my surgery. I was blessed to have her in the room with me. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Brown and her team. If you are looking for above exceptional results, call Dr. Brown, have a consultation with her, you will not be disappointed. I know I wasn’t. It has been about 3 months since my surgery and although my breasts are still taking shape, they look so awesome!!!!!!! I am so happy with the staff and the way that I was treated and pampered. Thank you Dr. Brown, Alethea, Raquel and Staff!!!!!! I will re-post another review 6 month post op and then 1 year post op to share my results…..

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Hayley Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hayley Brown is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body, who has been in practice in the Las Vegas area since 2000. She has an established patient base nationally and internationally. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery since 2001. She received her Maintenance of Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in 2011. Dr. Brown is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, http://www.plasticsurgery.org , and The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, http://www.surgery.org, the two exclusive societies of the top plastic surgeons in the nation known to be experts in plastic surgery. She is also an active member in the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, http://www.isaps.org/en/ , the leading professional association of over 2400 of the world's best known and respected board certified plastic surgeons. She has been identified as one of Castle Connolly's Top Doctors in the country, https://www.castleconnolly.com , after being nominated by her peers and researched to be one of the country's best plastic surgeons. Dr. Brown is a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons and holds active status Medical Doctor Licensure by the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners and the Arizona Medical Board.

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1994)
  • University of California San Diego (Grad. 1990)

• Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Award and Achievement Citation
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
  • 2015 RealSelf 500 Award
  • TOP Doctor on RealSelf
  • “Top Doctor” by Las Vegas Life Magazine
  • “Who’s Who in Southern Nevada” by In Business Las Vegas
  • “Best Doctors in Las Vegas” by Las Vegas Seven Magazine
  • Vegas Inc Healthcare quarterly listed her as a "Top Doctor in Plastic Surgery"
  • Top Doctor by My Vegas Magazine