You may also like

Rate Dr. Luis Cenedese

Dr. Luis Cenedese's Ratings

I am 32 years old and have been overweight for as long as I can remember. I have tried diets, exercise, fasting, you name it. Nothing seemed to help me reduce my bellyfat. I am a very active guy, I work out and play sports 4-5 times a week. Nevertheless I was recently diagnosed with Gynecomastia (man breasts) , by my physician. That was the last straw! I talked to a friend of mine who had a breast enlargement(and looks GREAT I might add). She recommended DR. C, she said he was a down to earth guy, and most importantly a great DR. I scheduled a consult and his lovely secretary Barbara had me booked for the following week. I had a Belly and lower breast Liposuction.. After 5 days of a discomfort from wearing a compression band , I was all set to go back to work and the gym.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I went to Dr. Cenedese for a breast reduction, he and his staff are very informative and answered all my questions during my consultation and advised me of risks and benefits. I'm very happy with my results and the care I received from the doctor and his staff. Katherine his nurse called me the day after my surgery to make sure I was okay and she also answered some questions I had for cleaning my incisions she was patient and sweet. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone who needs work done!! I will be back for another procedure soon!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I am so excited about the results of my eyelid surgery and lip enlargement that I will have The Doctor do my Botox. I had no pain and just minor swelling. He and his staff are talented, compassionate and honest. Thanks Dr. Cenedese

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I have used botox for many years & visited doctors in Atlanta, New York, Seattle and London, I'm very familiar with the process & expected results. My appointment with Dr Cenedese is the most unprofessional & shocking experience I have ever had. I was shocked by his immediate discussion about the dangers of eyelid droop & that there were no guarantees. He barely made eye contact and I felt like he was making excuses for why I was about to get a bad botox result. He was going on so incessantly and negatively that I thought he obviously does not want to give me botox and I should leave. He made only 4 injections in a straight line & never asking me to raise my brow to see the muscle pull. EVERY doctor I have EVER seen has done this. I even asked about it & he said he'd seen my brow raise several times already. I was mortified and my result is AWFUL. The top & bottom of my forehead has wrinkles but none in the very middle. I also immediately got a bruise in one of the injection spots.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

I went to see Dr. cenedese for surgery on my stomach and other areas. Instead of just thinking about cutting me open and do surgery, he took his time talking to me and recommended me to lose a little weight before surgery and was so caring and sat with me to discuss ways for me to lose weight. It's been about 2 months and I have lost 35lbs. I feel like I'm on my way to success thanks to Dr. Luis cenedese

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I had lipo with done by Dr. Cenedese about a month ago. I have no complaints so far. The staff is very nice and always willing to help and work around your schedule. It is only a month and I am already looking fabulous. Loved it so much I am already planning my next procedure ;) Thanks Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

2 SURGERIES - 2 FAILS. First time he said "sometime it happen" and I believed it. But second time it happen and I don't need explanation. He is TOO old to make surgery (~60yo), I remember how trembling his hands when he cut my skin. This is frightfully. All he can profesionally do is make a smart face on your cosultation with him and speak smart words which will balm your brain. But he can't make good surgery. More: he will mutilate you. All this "nice doctor" review below, I believe, wrote by Cenedese himself or from his office. If anyone would like to open congregate lawsuit - contact me thru contact form here, I ready to sign up.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][719025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I've been patient of Dr. Cenedese for 4 years. I'm almost 63 yrs old and after mastectomy I went through multiple reconstructive surgeries, had met many doctors and can compare them. With Dr. Cenedese i underwent several serious and complicated procedure: reducing forearms size, thighs, removing cellulite from thigh area, lifting buttocks, removing extra fat from back, waist, liposuction under chin area, tummy tuck. Often during surgery doctor's fixing some flaws (for free), which you maybe had considered hopeless: he made my legs such a perfect I started get a compliments, that have never had! At the end i can say Dr.Cenedese is a professionally skilled, has a gold hands, always makes research in cosmetology field, obtains a new equipment and makes you feel, as you're his only patient! I would highly recommend his and confidently give him a score 10 from 10 with all responsibility. LS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Botox and Dysport injections are fairly common procedures. I have been getting them for 6 years from several doctors with no problems or complaints. After leaving Dr. Cenedese's office, I ended up with a black eye! Literally...a black eye?!? They would take no responsibility for their inadequate procedure and the retarded loopy nurse even said to me, "this will go away, sometimes this happens". For your own sake...run don't walk from this "Doctor". I'm giving 1 star because that is the lowest...he deserves no stars.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][719023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

He is not professional. He don't responsible for any result today. I spent 1800 + CBC and now I need same money to improve cenedese fail. They have an office in middle of Manhattan, but don't make this matter. Be aware.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][719022].votes_count ]]