Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Vazquez

Dr Vasquez very Cold and un receptive to patients needs. Also too rushed and very inexperienced

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I've seen comments about unfriendly staff but I found them very nice. I was 45 minutes late for an appointment due to the fact I wrote down the wrong time. When I arrived they told me it was no problem and I could certainly still see him. Very nice. Dr. Vazquez has been great to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and does a great job explaining things. I like that he doesn't just jump to doing surgery. He works with you and has you try all options first! I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see him! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

friendly staff. clean. plenty of seating & the wait is minimal. discussions with Dr V. are @ length so you know your options. very thorough. I've been with them for two years and the end results are what I've been waiting for.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Good Doctor- Very unfriendly staff. I will keep seeing him based on his qualifications but be prepared to deal with an abrupt and rude nurse and most of the office staff seem like they can't be bothered to even smile at you.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012