Ratings for Dr. Anthony R. Corral

Came to St. Augustine for 2 months and had a crown fall off. Checked reviews and opinions of people at our condo and decided on St. Johns Family Dentistry. Stopped by and got an appointment in 2 days. Crown cemented on quickly, efficiently and received information from Dr. Corral to relay to my family dentist when I get back to Indiana. GREAT SERVICE!! Hope I don't need their services again but would gladly use them if the occasion arises.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I spent $18,000 with Dr Corral on implants. When I to.d him I had no feeling in the gums around one implant, he said " it will come back over time"...NEVER HAPPENED, that was 7 years ago!! When I went to schedule a new appointment, he went off on me about my "liberal politics"!! Will not spend another DIME there, and would definitely not recommend him to anyone I care about! He's ONLY in it for the $$$, and not for his patients!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

One of the rare dentists looking to make money and not help patients. He is goal is to make you come back as many times as possible and resist permanent help.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr Corrall put 4 implants in for me. During the course of treatment I visisted both his office locations. I found the staff super friendly and helpful, Dr Corral was very professional, explained every step of every procedure, empathetic to any pain I maybe experiencing. I found him to have a great personality and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly as I disagree with these negative reviews.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Absolutely the worst dentist I have come in contact with... He likes to play the "jack of all trades, master of none" game.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

This Dentist has 0 compassion for his patients. I payed almost 16 thousand dollars for veneers. They were horrific looking and shredding my tongue to pieces. He is rude. Had no interest in correcting any issue.Talked down to me horribly and told me when I was trying to find a solution " he knew what I was doing and no Judge would side with me he has his notes" I've never sued anyone in my life, nor was that my intent. I wanted to stop the horrific pain in my mouth and see if we could improve veneers. Worst Dr. I've met in my life. Stay away.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Doctor and staff were verbally abusive to other patients in addition to me. I could hear both doctor and staff acting unprofessionally with an elderly patient. Then after waiting more than an hour and a half, I received the same service. A Doctor should have training- one would think- to deal with patients that are a little apprehensive- and CERTAINLY in the dental field.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I had a free consultation for a painful emergency and an upper denture but the costs were so exorbitant that I have to do without. I am moving out of state so I asked for a copy of my x-ray and was told I had to pay $105.00 for it.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013