Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Fitzpatrick

Dr. Fitzpatrick delivered both of my boys. I would choose him over any other ob anyday. He always tried to make sure I was comfortable and he always put my fears at ease regarding giving birth. Amazing doctor! It will be sad day when he retires.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Due to health insurance plans, was not able to see him for several years....never could find anyone as compassionate and knowledgeable. I was finally able to utilize him again on new insurance and I jumped at the chance. I absolutely recommend him without reservation no matter what OB/GYN needs you have. Wonderful doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I have used Dr. Fitzpatrick for both of my pregnancies. I have never been to an OBGYN that I liked as much as Dr. Fitzpatrick :)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Fitzpatrick has delivered four of my five children...three of which were high risk pregnancies (pre-eclampsia) which he handled with grace and compassion and which resulted in healthy babies and a healthy mom each time. I trust him completely and appreciate his easygoing and kind manner. He listens well and takes the time to know and remember each patient.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

He is a kind, compassionate doctor. Dr. Fitzpatrick returns phone calls promptly and is so patient when I ask him tons of questions. He's helped me conceive while having Fibromyalgia. AWESOME Doctor!! When he retires, it will be a sad day for all.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Fitzpatrick is a great doctor!!!! I am a first time mom so my husband and I have had a million questions for him and his nurse and they have been happily answered! If his appointments run a little behind at all I am completely understanding because he truely spends adequate time with every patient. Him and his nurse know EVERYTHING!!!! They have a way of making you comfortable and Dr. Fitzpatrick is actually a very funny guy. He has been my all time favorite doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

Very helpful for menopausal patient. Tried several therapies, all of which helped. Very relaxed and waiting for questions.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

Pregnant with my 2nd child; he and his staff are always friendly, always on time and really do care for their patients. Has the best bed side manners and listens to everything you say. He and his staff always make sure we are happy and comfortable and answers questions with a smile. I can never see myself going to another doctor; EVER!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

Wonderful, intelligent doctor. Spends time with patient before exam on every visit. Easy to talk personal problems with. Leaves room while patient prepares for exam and returns shortly. Very organized and spends all the time a patient needs. Treatments always have worked. Returns phone calls promtly. Dr. Fitzpatrick is great, and a perfect gentleman. He cares about his patients very much. You will love him!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Dr. Fitzpatrick is one of the best doctors around. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2004

Dr. Michael T. Fitzpatrick's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fitzpatrick delivered both of my boys. I would choose him over any other ob anyday. He always tried to make sure I was comfortable and he always put my fear..."

September 4, 2014