Ratings for Dr. Judith A. Carpentier

I've been a patient off and on of Dowd Medical since 1984. Mr Dowd delivered my first and only child and his wife was his pediatrician. Back in those days care was great. Fast forward 2017. I'm gushing blood. GUSHING. My periods stopped over 5 years ago. My PCP told me to call my gyno and get in right away. I have new insurance that they don't take. (only a few weeks old) BUT IM ABLE TO USE AND BILL the old insurance for a total of 90 days!!!!! They refused to see me. 33 year relationship DOWN THE TUBES! All you ladies reading this. You know how important it is to get in right away if your gushing blood after not bleeding for years. I highly suggest finding a new gyno or you might find yourself in my position some day. Now off to find an emergency gyno. I blame this all on Fallon but your my gyno not her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Never taken on time. Kathy is extremely rude at taking appointments and answering the phone.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Carpentier has been my gyn for about 11 years and I absolutely love her. She is efficient with her time (meaning, she doesn't spend lots of time chatting), but she will take whatever time she needs to answer my questions and explain the pros and cons of any particular issue. Her bedside manner is caring and concerned, and you have her undivided attention when you are with her. Unfortunately, she no longer works with obstetrics, only gynecology.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Judith A. Carpentier's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1985)