Ratings for Dr. David S. Skory

hes the best doctor .. he delivered both my kids and I couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Skory delivered my first two children and my husband and I were very impressed. My third child 11 years later, not so much. I think that he is great if you have a straight forward pregnancy, but if you have complications seek another doctor. I was in heart failure, I hemmorrhaged after delivery and he sent me home with dangerously low blood levels. I was admitted to my local hospital the following night for blood transfusions and congestive heart failure. I knew I was ill and he was not taking me seriously. If you choose Dr. Skory be your own health advocate, and if you sense something is amiss get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Run for the hills .. this guy has such a low key and laid back view on pregnancy. Had a thyroid condition that he assured me was fine and low a behold was off the charts bad (after I asked my primary for a bloodwork check as he wouldn't) and delivered at 32 weeks... beware

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

The staff are kind and helpful. He's remarkably punctual, and yet makes you feel like he's got all the time in the world for you. He listens to you and genuinely seems to care. He's direct, honest and easy to understand. He's funny, and can talk you past your anxiety. He knows so much, and is glad to share it. I'm so happy I got to have him for my doctor, my life is better for it.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Dr. Skory delivered both of my children and I am so fortunate to have had his care. When my second child was a surprise breech delivery, he managed to avoid an emergency c-section and deliver him perfectly. A nurse told me if I had any other doc, I would have had a c-section without a doubt. He's just wonderful, in skill and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

I miss him so much. He was attentive to my needs and always explained things throughly. With my second pregnany I miscarried at 15 weeks and he just sat in the room with me and talked and rubbed my back to console me. Truley a remarkable Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr Skory has been my Dr. for about 18 years. HE has always been understanding, compassionate and professional. I am very sad to see him leave his practice. I wish him well in his new career.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

I love this doctor!! He has been my doctor for about 20 years and I really dont think I can even trust anyone else. I had his most memorable delivery with my daughter and even 9 years later he contacts me to see how she is doing. There is no one else like him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

I had Dr Skory for my second child's delivery and he was better than my first OB/GYN - very calm even at delivery.Highly recommended.He has also been great as a regular doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

great doctor the only one in his practice, the best ob i have ever had very attentive always avavilable he is the only one you see and the onlyone who delivers you great doctor awesome!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. David S. Skory's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)