Ratings for Dr. Arun P. Venkat

I went to Dermatology Specialists for over 10 years with Dr. Patricia Speelman. She was the best. Appointments were honored on time. Dr. Speelman retired and replaced by Arun Venkat. Awful! First appointment - 40-minute wait time. Ok - I get it. Things happen. Second appointment - 40+ minutes. Ok - I am suspicious, but I waited. Third time - after 40 minutes, I walked out. He actually called me to apologize. He told me that his average wait time was only 20 minutes. 20 minutes! Was that supposed to be good! How about zero minutes. When I make appointment with clients I am on time, every time. Why do physicians think that their time is more valuable time than mine? A 40-minute wait is not acceptable. Honoring appointment times are probably the most important aspect for me. Any suggestions for Dermatologists that operate on time would be greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Venkat was very knowledgeable and competent. He diagnosed my condition quickly and gave me a clear guideline to follow on how to treat the condition. I would definitely feel comfortable seeing him again.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Venkat is wonderful. I just found out he has relocated to another state, I will really miss him and his outstanding care. I had a potentially serious medical diagnosis from my internist, Dr. Venkat turned out to be correct that I did not have this condition.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I came in for a rash, but Dr. Venkat offered to look at my back and found a skin cancer. He removed it for me and it has healed well. It was a good experience.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr Venkat is very new to medical practice and does not seem to know what he is doing. Their staff and office practice has very poor customer service and they follow through on nothing! If you want to pass a msg to the Dr., the staff tell you that you have to make an appt. This office is money hungry and will delay on everything....even calling you for results of tests. Dr Venkat does not have an active license and is not listed in the national directory of doctors. WHAT A JOKE!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I went in to have my skin tags removed and was very impressed by Dr. Venkat. He was very sensitive and understanding. He completed the procedure quickly and answered the questions I had very well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. Arun P. Venkat's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med