Dr. Donna M. Restivo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Donna M. Restivo

I, Fred Jackson, have completed the detox and WLP40 phases of Dr. Restivo’s weight loss program. As I begin the maintenance phase, I have lost 36 pounds. I managed to do this without experiencing hunger or cravings. Dr. Restivo always provides complete and helpful responses to my questions as well as the one-on-one sessions prior to entering each program phase. Visits to her office have always included friendly greetings and considerate services by the staff. I highly recommend the Weight loss Program to all who are ready to commit to a weight loss program.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I lost 52lbs on this program. With any weight loss program it starts out challenging but I had my mind set on making this work. I feel great and would recommend this plan to anyone that had trouble on other weight loss plans. It teaches you about how to change and be aware of your eating habits and how you prepare food. The staff was always very helpful .

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I lost 28 pounds and 27.5” on this program/diet. I feel really good with more energy and stamina. Things that use to be my complaints no longer are, such as difficulty breathing, food cravings, acid reflux, lack of energy and motivation and the like. The office staff are great and make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Restivo is very knowledgeable about nutrition and overall body health. This program was exactly what I was looking for.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I lost 33 pounds in 54 days. I didn't believe this would work when I went in for my initial consultation but decided to try it anyway. At first nothing happened and I got frustrated. Dr Restivo told me that your body is going to do what it wants to do on its own schedule, just keep following the rules. I followed her advice and got very serious about the program and started losing a pound a day. I was able to throw out all of my clothes and buy a brand new wardrobe. This isn't a yoyo diet, if you follow the rules you will reset your metabolism and even if you have a bad food day, you won't gain it back. Of course if you go back to eating McDonald's every day of course you will. I'm actually doing the program again to drop another 20-25 pounds. My blood work is way better than when I started and I want to see how healthy I can actually get. This program is expensive, there is no doubt. But the amount of money I saved on food and not drinking alcohol basically paid for it. The extra years I will have with my children are priceless. The diet and supplements and ion and cleanse treatments do "seem" a little "hokey", almost snake oil in nature. I was VERY skeptical. But I can tell you first hand if you do the program and do all the "hokey" stuff, it will work for you. There is no way it will not. Yes Dr Restivo can be a little pushy, but she genuinely cares about you and your health and if you are fat you probably need a push, she will do that for you. Go with it. You are responsible for your health, no one else. Dr Restivo's program is a vehicle that if driven correctly, will absolutely change your life.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I lost a total of 22 pounds and 22.5 inches while I was on WLP40. I truly was not hungry as I guess I took the fat load very seriously! This really put me in a good position for the days that followed. Creativity and food variation is so important so that you can remain faithful. While I hoped I would lose more during these 40 days, I realize that I certainly didn’t gain it in that amount of time. I consider myself a work in progress and I hope to continue my weight loss now as I enter maintenance. I do see improvement in the way I feel my ability to do more physical activity and I am rediscovering all kinds of clothes in my closet and that feels great. I have even noticed that my sleep and digestion have improved. Dr. Restivo’s staff has been so supportive and always ready to answer any questions or get the answers if they are not sure. This overall has been a very positive experience and I hope that all the good habits I have developed during this program continue!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

From the beginning it was a relatively simple and easy process to follow.  For me it was a drastic change in eating habits .  I always thought I was eating healthy and with Dr. Restivo’s adjustments to my diet, you cannot get much healthier. Throughout the whole process I rarely encountered difficulty.  I had a few social situations and was able to bounce back fairly well and stayed on track.  I did not have candy on Halloween - usually I would buy a bag for the kids and one for the house.  I think I have done fairly well; I no longer seem hungry or lightheaded; no snacking between meals, no craving sweets or snacks;  no more blues or melancholy; no worries, no stomach bloating, no gas or feeling on edge or night sweats.  I’m less irritable and no longer restless. I went from size 46 pants to size 40 and  they are loose. Dr.  Restivo and staff have been wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Donna is absolutely amazing. She is very very kind caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend her for any of the services she offers. I simply can not believe any negative comments at all. I was that impressed with Dr Restivo’s knowledge and her professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

It's been 24 months since I started dr Restevo's program While I was there with them I lost 53 lbs With all I learned about how to eat and maintain myself I'm down 47 more pounds If you are looking for a life style change that lasts look no further Jim b yorktown ny

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I lost 17 pounds and 23 inches. I am extremely satisfied with the program. Weight loss was in all areas, and so I maintained my curves but no more rolls. The best thing is I have created habits which will allow me to continue my health journey including weighing myself daily, steak and apple days, and avoiding chemicals and processed foods. My health has improved significantly where I have less inflammation, no more gas and I have better energy. I no longer get chilled often, get keyed up, no more afternoon yawns or fatigue upon exertion. Also my dry skin is better, no more bloating or indigestion, and the weight I gained that settled around my hips and waist is gone. I will continue to exercise, eat “clean”/healthy natural foods and follow the advice and knowledge Dr. Restivo provided. I have done weight loss programs my whole life. My first diet was at Izylo. I like the fact that I can have olive oil or MCT oil and not have to eat dry foods. I used to have to exercise to maintain or lose weight and it was punishing, workouts (P90x, insanity for 60 minutes). I couldn’t maintain or lose weight before just by watching what I ate. Now if I have a treat day, I can immediately connect the next day with steak and apple and my weight doesn’t change. I used to hate weighing myself but now it is my ally in learning when to “correct” with a steak and apple day. I look forward to being healthier in my 40’s and beyond. I would recommend this program to everyone looking to get healthy and lose weight. This is information we all should know so we can avoid illness and improve our heath.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I highly recommend this program! It's the best thing I did for myself! I feel healthier than I have in years and the program also helped decrease my back and neck pain! Dr Restivo and the entire staff are wonderful ! Thanks for all you did for me and my health! -25# and Loving it!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Donna M. Restivo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Donna Restivo, DC has been working in and serving the communities of Westchester, Dutchess, Putnam, Rockland, Bronx, and Ulster counties, as well as New York City and Connecticut, since 1983. Restivo Health and Wellness is dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives; combining skill and expertise that spans the entire wellness spectrum. Dr. Donna Restivo is committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by practicing the true principles of nutrition and wellness.

• English

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1982)

• Chiropractic adjustment