Ratings for Dr. Noor S. Bunney

BEEN THERE ONCE HE FIXED ME UP ON FIRST VISIT HE ALSO SAVED MY WIFES LIFE BEAUMONT DR S COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER HE CAME TO SEE HER ON ROUNDS ORDERED 1 TEST AND BINGO ADDISON DIEASE THANK U DOC

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Unethical, inflated office visit charges. Prepare to be insulted and threatened if you question these charges. A perfect fit for individuals with more money than brains. All others take a stopwatch with you and make note if the doctor actually has to touch you as it will cost extra.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Good Dr., always in a hurry though. .He should have an assistant.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr Bunney is a great doctor. IHe has been my primary doctor for over 20 years. I now live 250 mile north of his location and still consider him my primary doctor. If need I will travel to see him.

Submitted October 31, 2014

My first appointment with Dr. Bunney went very well. Dr. Bunney avoids the frustration of arriving for a scheduled appointment and waiting hours in the waiting room and or the examination room by using a walk-in method instead. The receptionist, nurses and the doctor were each wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Doctor spends no time time with the patients and takes 10 x-rays to diagnose muscle injures. I spend three hours in the waiting room. I leaf even more distraught than the first place. Office staff is young, rude and impersonal. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Have seen Dr. B for 16 years and he has been extremely accurate in his diagnoses and has demonstrated the greatest warmth and genuine caring that I could have ever expected from any physician. I tell everyone I know about him!

Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Bunney is a great general doctor. He has been spot on with my diagnosis and treatment. I love the fact that you can get all tests done in the same office. The staff is friendly enough (I've had much worse). I have never waited more than 30 minutes in the waiting room or the exam room. Love the idea of walk-ins!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

I don't agree with any of the negatives here other than sometimes you wait. Dr. Bunney has treated me for so many things over the last 20+ years and I bring my child here and my 80+ parents. He has caught a couple major illnesses and referred me to other great doctors. He has knowledge across the board, there is nothing he has not guided me correctly on. Yep, it's a busy practice, yep the office is older, yep the staff isn't a warm fuzzy staff, but I am there for medical treatment and get it, and it's always been correct and twice life saving. He has even done minor surgery on me in the office. Plus he is able to do procedures that other Doctors wanted to schedule weeks out, right there right now. You aren't going into a Bloomfield Hills plush office with cappuccino, you are going into the office of a real Dr. experienced and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

He is only interested in getting to you to come back for repeat visits and repeat billings to the insurance! The office is older looking and he called me "honey" the entire visit.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Noor S. Bunney's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI