Ratings for Dr. Donald D. Berg

This doctor is horrible, I went to him for 3 years with a knee problem that he kept telling me was just inflamed xray after xray. When doctor Buetara (idk the spelling) came in to work with Berg, I asked for him to look at it...It took me falling down 13 stairs because my knee gave out and could not put pressure on it. Dr. Buetara apologized for berg not taking better care of me and gave me a MRI and we found that I had a horrible torn meniscus and I needed to have knee surgery at the age of 17. I WILL NEVER LET BERG SEE ME EVER AGAIN, I WOULDN'T EVEN TAKE MY DOG TO HIM! HE IS JUST HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

A family member lost his leg due to a mistake this doctor made. The boy had cancer in his foot and this doctor missed it for many months and eventually the boy had to have his leg removed to save his life.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr very polite and caught a fracture other drs were unable to!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

this Dr did surgery on my husbands hand for a work related injury and messed it up so bad and could of cared less took a good dr to fix it this one needs out of the bussiness

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Very knowledgeable and polite. He performed surgury on my husband for his shoulder and it came out perfect! I am now seeing him for a broken finger and so far so good!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Family member was operated on and developed a staff infection. This Dr. was so rude to all of us. Our family member has never gain full usage of limbs due to infection. Very uncaring person. Only in it for the money!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

This doctor is horrible. My dad had sepsis and died of blood poisoning because the doc went on vacation and decided not to put him on an anticoagulant!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2006

Dr. Donald D. Berg's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Ottumwa, IA