Ratings for Dr. Seth D. Bulow

I've been going to Dr. Bulow since I moved to San Diego 6 years ago. He is very knowledgeable, kind, and funny; same goes his staff. He takes care of my checkup diligently and delivered my first baby this year. I didn't have the smoothest pregnancy and Dr. Bulow was very patient explaining and answering all my questions and concerns. I had a unplanned but successful delivery thanks to Dr. Bulow who always makes the best recommendations for me as well as his excellent skills. No doubt I will continue to go to Dr. Bulow and have no hesitation to recommend him to my friends and families.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Bulow has been very caring . Knowledgeable and professional. I will recommend him to friends and family. Very good follow up post surgery.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Bulow is the most knowledgeable and friendly physician I have ever had in my life. He frequently checks in on his patients and it is clear that he truly cares about them. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Bulow to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Dr. Seth Bulow is a godsend. He has taken so much weight off of my shoulders after the horrible experience I went through with the birth of my first child. He doesn't judge you or rush you and he has a great sense of humor. I was thoroughly impressed with his knowledge in obstetrics, as opposed to the hateful female obgyns I have dealth with in the past. He will be my obgyn for everything from now on. Today was one of the best days I have had in so long. Thank god there is a doctor out there who is a doctor because he loves his job.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I don't know what happened with the other patient but Dr. Bulow was taking over for the doctor that had done my emergency c-section. I had never met Dr. Bulow before since I was not even supposed to go to this hospital because insurance didn't cover Scripps (had premature labor/arrived in an ambulance). Dr. Bulow answered all my questions and was very helpful, caring and kind. I have since switched insurance deliberately so I can see him when I become pregnant again.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr.Bulow is a good and helpful doctor. you can always get quick response from him and his nurse, Sandy. But he can not always answer the questions.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Seth D. Bulow's Credentials

• Arabic

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare