Ratings for Dr. Gayatri J. Singh

She spends maybe 15mins with you but she's always running late. Her secretary is rude iad to correct her on my payment amount numerous times. She scheduled me for the wrong time I had to sit for over an hour. She doesn't listen when you try to explain what is going onShe asked me the same question numerous times without even trying to change up the wording. I fel uncomfortable. When I told her Xanax wasn't working I wanted to switch Lorazepam she said there was noway Lorazepam worked for me because it had a short half life and Xanax lasted longer. I usually take 1mg a day but if I have a panic attack I'll take another one. She told me that was too much and could take 1/2 a day. I barely had enough to last a month. She refused to give me a 3-month supply even though it would save me a lot of money because it's "illegal." When I got a new job and had to move within a week I called to get a refillHer secretary told me she wouldn't do that. I explainand and said just for emergency "NO"

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Gayatri J. Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• J Nehru Med Coll, Univ Rajasthan, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1985)

Oxford