Ratings for Dr. Frank P. Dilollo

Excellent Chiropractor with a broad wealth of knowledge - not only with the spine, but with health, nutrition, and wellness as well. I like this very much about Dr. DiLollo. I was pleasantly surprised to find that his adjustments are quite gentle - with a very different approach too. He uses what is called the Activator Method, and this is the primary method that he uses on his patients. So, he specializes in it, and apparently, there are not many Chiropractors here in NJ that do so. I have found it to be effective, not only for me but for others who I know see him as well. He has a small and quaint office with a very cordial, knowledgeable, and accommodating staff. I always feel welcomed and appreciated. It is for all of these reasons that I feel very comfortable recommending him. I have done so with my family members, friends, and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Frank P. Dilollo's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim