Ratings for Dr. Jay C. Bradley

I had a contact lens split on my eye and was referred to Dr. Bradley to treat the cut it made on my lens. He explained what he would do to treat it. I made many visits to his office to be sure it was healing properly. He was very thorough with my eye care.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Excellent staff, facility, and treatment. Top of the line in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Excellent office and doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Bradley and West Texas Eye Associates.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

If you have an eye issue and need to be seen, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Lubbockites, if your personal physician refers you to ophthalmologist Jay Bradley for a reason OTHER than cataracts, be aware that if you don't let him and his staff run THEIR tests and eye dialations, he will NOT see you despite the fact that you are there for an issue not related to your inner eye. In other words, if he couldn't gouge me and my insurance for unnecessary tests, he wasn't interested in my business or my health.

Submitted August 20, 2014

Wonderful experience with Dr. Bradley and West Texas Eye! I have used a different eye doctor for years, and was very frustrated. Dr. Bradley listened intently to my concerns and answered every question. He made me feel my concerns were foremost on his list. Thank you Dr. Bradley! Great job!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I am in my mid-fifties and have never been to a doctor's office that was actually on time with their appointments like this office. Every staff member is well trained and very friendly. Dr. Bradley is very patient and comprehensive when explaining your condition and the treatments needed to correct the problem. I never felt rushed or like it was an imposition to explain the condition as completely as I needed it to be to understand. This is a well-run office with a highly skilled physician who uses cutting edge procedures to correct your problems. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Excellent experience all around. I definitely recommended West Texas Eye and Dr. Bradley to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Jay C. Bradley's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)