Ratings for Dr. Niyati Davda

always on her laptop, never listened to my problems. She is a rip off. Avoid her at all cost.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

HORRIBLE STAFF I booked my appointment for 5.30 PM and given the peak hour traffic, I reached at 5.49 PM. When I went in, the receptionist coldly told me she had marked the appointment as no show as it was almost 6 PM. When i asked her why they never informed me before cancelling it, she said she was just going to text/call me!!!! She seemed in a rush to close out and leave for the day and was giving all sorts of excuses. Not going to this place again. really bad experience

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr davda made no eye contact with me in exam room she picked up personl calls during my appointment. I glanced down and noticed she was reading emails on her computer as I spoke about my problem. She rushed me put of exam room , I choose a evening appointment for convenience and it seemed she wasmore interested in leaving for the day. Her waiting room is extremely small and the odor in was horrible.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I had an awful experience with Dr. Davda. I found her to be completely unprofessional and lacked compassion. I typically see doctors from the east Brunswick however the weekend I went into labor with my daughter all of my doctors were away and they had Dr Davda on call. She was more concerned about her purse than my well being. Thank goodness for the sweet nurses at St. Peter's university hospital. They made sure I was comfortable since Dr Davda could care less. She knew the Nicu needed to be called however she waited too long. My baby came and she let me crown for 2 minutes so the Nicu could get there. Extremely cruel. I will never see her again.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Good: I had a miscarriage and now a high-risk pregnancy with abnormal ultrasound results. I have broken down in hysterics three separate times over these issues that are are not really tragic. She has excellent bedside manner and a lot of patience. Once she gave me an appointment past her usual office hours to accommodate my work schedule! WOW! Her staff is friendly, only one of the receptionists acts angry. So I keep worrying that I did something rude to her. Bad: She is not always fast in getting back results. On the other hand, she went out of her way once to deliver an encouraging result, ASAP. Make sure to tell the staff what lab your insurance covers. Because they do not know.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Davda was very professional and friendly. She answered all my questions. I will continue my visits and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Money Minded doctor . No humanity and she will perform unnecessary tests for the patience. Who are going to visit be careful for their visits. Don't panic after receiving the bills .

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Worst ever irresponsible doctor i have ever seen and the staff is the worst on earth.... Never visit her, you will repent

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Doctor is very good and friendly. She understands and takes care of your problems. But the staff is supremely bad. Very bad manners and rude and they don't know ethics and courtesy.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

She delivered both my babies. Very professional and Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014