Ratings for Dr. Ronald C. Tillman

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

He does not know how to treat CHF. He let my daddy gain 20# in 19 days. My sister kept asking him to give him Lasix and he refused because of his blood pressure, although, we kept telling him thai is his normal blood pressure. Asked if he wanted records from prior care physcicans, as well as, his cardiology doctors to confirm it and he did not. My daddy was admitted to the er with sever CHF with a BNP reading of over 2000 due to his lack of ability to treat him. Therefore, he is at the point of death. We chose him to treat daddy because he entered a nursing home facility. My sister is a RN and has taken care of his medical needs for the past year. She has also worked cardio in the past. The largest dose of Lasix she could get him to prescibe was 20mg once daily by mouth. Upon enterin the hospital, he immediaely was increase to Lasic 80mg IV twice daily. If other information is needed, feel free to contact me at 731-267-1891 (Nancy)

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Ronald C. Tillman's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal