Ratings for Dr. Terrence T. Kim

Dr. Kim is a racist, and one of most ignorant, and egotistical individuals working at Cedars Sinai. F**k Dr. Terrence Kim, Dr. Johnson, and Dr. Pashman. If you want to get radiated with a Giant size MRI machine be my guest. They've managed to "treat" your back but now you have cancer. Kim is so infatuated in proving to Pashman and Johnson that he's the $hit. But truth is he's a terrible surgeon; and like his mentors... a pu$$y....

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I Came to see Dr. Kim for a consultation regarding m y spinal steosis. I was very impressed with how clearly he explained my condition and his recommendations. He is conservative in his approach and while other surgeons that I have seen told me to have a two step surgery, including a fusion, Dr. Kim felt that was not necessary at this time and told me he would recommend a lesser intensive surgery at this point. He took the time to explain his reasons for this. I was fortunate in that I saw him only about 15 minutes later than my appointment.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Great doctor. Would recommend him for anyone who is considering spine surgery. Will give you a great second opinion. I chose him to be my surgeon for my cervical neck fusion. I feel great and my pain is gone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

The Droctor knows his field well he is nice friendly caring open & honest admits quickly when he doesn't know something which I respect wish he new a little more about Meds. Nurse is good at her job but struggles very much to hear what you say, but doesn;t .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Kim is a professional, academic and caring physician. His extensive training is reflected in his process and results. After 2 1/2 years of being unable to walk or stand, I saw several MDs who were unable to diagnose my condition. I was referred to Dr. Kim, who patiently read my MRI reports, examined me thoroughly, explained his approach to my surgery (consisting of 2 herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and micrdecompression) and visited me daily in the hospital post surgery. I was pain free upon discharge and am walking 2 miles a day after 1 month. Dr. Kim is truly a brilliant, compassionate and superior MD. His wisdom, smile and disposition are assets towards the healing process.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Kim is a fantastic doctor and a truly good person. He did a three level fusion surgery on my neck for my neck pain, hand numbness and my balance problems. Now they are all fixed and I can't thank him enough for giving me my life back!! Thank you doctor Kim!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Kim is truly a surgeon above the rest. My friend referred me to Dr. Kim after having great results. I had severe back pain and leg pain after a previous neurosurgeon had done a microdiscectomy on me. Dr. Kim spent 30 minutes explaining my problem and told me how he would fix it. I trusted him and he came through for me. He saw me everyday in the hospital and he took great care of me. I am so happy to have had my back fixed by him and I am grateful for each day that I am now able to walk and play with my kids without severe back pain. Dr. Kim, you are the best. You are truly a caring doc and at a level above the rest!! I recommend you to anyone thinking of having spine surgery!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Terrence T. Kim's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)