Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Clark

I have been with Dr. Clark since she opened in 2001, she has a very calming office and not at all like the described assembly lines. I think she did once work at a big multi Dr. place but now has her own. I was very anxious and Dr. Clark took the time to work with me. She has a private operatory with quieting music. Her shots are very gentle. I definetly recommend Dr. Clark

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

My Dr. for several years, recently had tooth removed with no pain. Very pleasant environment. She is a good doctor and I might also mention quite hot.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

She made me feel like I, was her only patient and that she was alway to be my Doctor

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Always good service and beautiful work. My only complaint is she took out a gold crown which I had been told by the dentist who put it in that it would last forever. She kept the gold crown.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Very helpful, down to Earth, doesn't condescend when you are asking qustions.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Clark is wonderful. The office staff is super nice and knowledgable. She doesn't look to for trouble. Some dentists visits are like getting oil changes - they do the oil but then want to do about another $400 to your car. You go to a dentist and get cleaned and they want to redo all fillings - Dr. Clark isn't like that. She genuinely wants to help. She is also wonderful with children and lets parents go back wtih their kids (unlike tons of Dayton dentists). The flat screen TV's in each room is an added bonus too.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

My dentist in Greenville, Dr. Locke, didn't do any esthetic bonding. He said he's 'just a 'farmer type' dentist. I had beautiful front upper bonding from a retired dentist, Dr. Weaver that needed 'refreshed' after 10 years. Dr. Locke sent me to his dentist, and his dentist sent me to one of his patients who is also a dentist, 'Betsy' Clark. She did beautiful upper bonding work, then destroyed it, and slashed five unbonded teeth on the underside, mal-aligning my entire bite. It caused pain, spasms, and a host of other injuries to related structures such as biting the tongue and inside oral area, i.e., gums. The spasms were so forceful, my teeth were in jeopardy of being cracked. She 'kicked' me out, instead of restoration. I had trouble with other dentists after that, and even my doctor. They don't want involved if you are hurt bad. I had told her I was in 'heat' for having an 'informant' status; law informant discrimination. She just 'smirked' and callously denied any wrongs.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

I agree with the previous rating. Her office is an assembly line. She didn't even say hello.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Dr. Clark doesn't make any attempt to get to know her patients. Her office is like an assembly line. If you are looking for someone who takes your whole health history into account, and who actually talks to you, choose another dentist. After one experience with her, I did.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2006