Ratings for Dr. Michael K. James

I too have a negative experience as he tried to do corrective surgery and I have ended up with a foot two sized smaller than my other foot, every toe is angled wrong, and I have chronic pain and swelling in all areas operated on. In his defense, he was trying to correct other mistakes by two other surgeons and thought he would be able to help but instead made it a little worse.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Michael K. James gets a two thumbs down from me. He talks to every patient as if they were a child, I was in my mid fifties when I saw him. The large second toe on my left foot is now deformed because of him. I had a hammer toe. He performed a surgery which straightened the toe; it also shortened it considerably, it is forever black and blue and is forever turned to the left. The toenail now faces the toe to the left of it. Two hammer toes on my right foot were subsequently fixed my a podiatrist I had seen before and is now my permanent podiatrist. He simply made a small incision on the bottom of each toe and snipped the tendon. Walah! I watched each toe straighten and they are both the same years later without number one problem or complaint.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Michael K. James's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup