Dr. Brian R. Kaplan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian R. Kaplan

I'm currently under Dr. Kaplan right now. I've been to two other clinics/hospitals so I have much to compare here. I would recommend him to anyone. Excellent bed side manner, he is direct, but yet, understanding. Brilliant doctor and I feel fortunate to have found him. I really like the staff. The ultrasound techs tell you exactly what they are looking at during ultrasounds. This was important to me as previous places seem very restricted on what they can tell you. The nurses are awesome. They are understanding and caring and work very hard.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

This clinic is by far the worst I've ever experienced. The staff is horrible and does not return urges phone calls. They gave me the wrong medication dosage during a critical point in my treatment...a HUGE error when going through an emotionally exhausting process. I would never recommend this facility to anyone looking for a good IVF physician and center. After my experience, I have had nightmares about this clinic and what they put my through. They added so much unnecessary stress and made this process so much worse than it should have been. Please don't waste your time, money and emotional sanity dealing with FCI.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Stellar experience. Highly recommend!!!!!!@!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Kaplan made my first pregnancy possible. I will be forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Kaplan always put us at ease despite the anxiety we were feeling in regard to our infertility. We were successful with our first IUI attempt and will be having a baby boy any day now. We would recommend Dr. Kaplan to anyone. We felt we were always in capable hands with every member of his team.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

superb. nationally and international patients see him.caring.excellent bed side manner with superb results.many,many of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Superb-one of best in country if not internationally.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

My experience dates back to 2007-8. Met with Dr. Kaplan initially and he was very pleasant and optimistic. I had a miscarriage with IUI and he suggested moving towards IVF (I was 37 at the time). One IVF was converted to IUI with no success and the second IVF try did not result in pregnancy. He suggested donor eggs at that point (after trying for 1 yr) and I was very much against it at the time, so I told him I wanted to try another IUI cycle (even though I knew he felt it wasnt the best idea) and that month I conceived (I have a healthy daughter!). I bonded with one of the nurses which was a tremendous help, but I agree that the IVF nurse was not very touchy feely, which is what most of us need when going thru this miserable process. Insurance paid for all my procedures so at the time I was not concerned about the financial risks.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Kaplan & his staff were wonderful. I am so very grateful to them. They helped us make our miracle baby boy.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Kaplan has a successful global reputation. His company, FCI, runs like a well-oiled machine, and my husband and I call it a "baby-making factory". It is not so much Dr. Kaplan himself, as the whole operation that is professional beyond words. I appreciate his direct style and not dumbing down the information for us. He is a brilliant man, and can adjust to your needs. I do, however, believe they are too quick to push IVF because of the big money in it. He recently appeared in a lot of episodes of GIULIANA AND BILL on E!, and I think that backfired on him, as Giuliana Rancic miscarried and had horrible, life threatening side effects both times (on national TV!). We have had success with this doctor twice, albeit going against his recommendations for IVF. If you are willing to fully inform yourself before beginning the infertility journey, he is probably one of the best doctors in the country.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Dr. Brian R. Kaplan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kaplan completed both his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology and a two-year fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Chicago. He has numerous published articles and has presented topics, nationally and internationally in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). He has been honored every year since 1999 by Castle Connelly on the list of “Best Doctors” in Chicago and America. Dr. Kaplan’s expertise and passion is in IVF, Preimplantation Genetic Screening, Egg Donation, Gestational Surrogacy, and Egg Freezing in the global marketplace. Dr. Kaplan has one of the largest and most successful practices worldwide, including a large international patient base.

• English