Ratings for Dr. Peggy H. Chao

Great doctor! Very nice and patient! I would like to recommend her to my friends .

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Chao is the family doctor for our entire family for many years. She is very nice and professional. All my family trust her . She knows what she is doing and always tries to help her patients as much as she can. even the patient who has no money, because I brought my friend to her and she could not afford the blood test. Dr Chao did it free for my friend. We are very lucky to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Horrible Doctor, very unprofessional. Its a shame too because I took my aunt to go see her and her demeanor was just totally unprofessional. She has absolutely no compassion and her staff did not know what to do. Most of the people who go see her are either undocumented or do not advocate for themselves. We saw her for at least 30 minutes and she was completely rude. Would now recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012