Ratings for Dr. Tracey L. Thomas

Terrible dermatologist! I've seen her twice and will never return. First time I saw her for maybe 30 seconds before she gave me a prescription and left. Second time, misdiagnosed my issue then prescribed something else with horrible side effects. Failed to mention any of them. Very unfriendly as well. Needless to say I've found another dermatologist and am very pleased. Avoid if possible.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Worst dermatologist ever. My other two specialists were DISGUSTED by her treatment and lack their of. I was bed ridden for over a year due to her incompetency and failure to prescribe effective medications.Takes horrible notes (I've seen my medical records). She's the type of doctor who should leave medicine. She's pretty and has the gift for gab; but for my disease she made it worse instead of better and falsely proclaimed no doctor in Tucson would give me a certain biologic drug; which was categorically denied by other dermatologists.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr. Tracey L. Thomas's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)