Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Tucker

Dr. Tucker is absolutely superb. Great listener, respectful, excellent surgeon, and extremely effective teacher. Her staff also mirrors many of her excellent personal qualities. I recommend her most highly.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I felt the Dr. Tucker was very thorough however the wait time was long.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Tucker surgically repaired a Dupuytren’s contracture on my right hand in mid-April. I had put off surgery for years and, in fact, had rescheduled several times due to a fear of losing access of my right hand. The preparation process at East West Surgery center was efficient, quick, and the entire staff was pleasant and highly competent. Dr. Tucker’s work was absolutely fantastic! With the exception of the day of surgery when the pain block wore off, within 24 hours I experienced absolutely no pain and regained full mobility of my hand and ring finger. As a point of reference, I have zero tolerance for pain so I cannot offer enough praise for Dr. Tucker’s work….she did such a fantastic job. A week later, I am back to full use of this hand but am trying to avoid over-using it lifting things. My years of fear and trepidation were unfounded. Dr. Tucker has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Great DR and staff I would recommend her to all family and friends. It was a good experance.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Ammon is a wonderful surgeon. She and her staff were very responsive - as I called a lot. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010