Ratings for Dr. Vikram S. Kothandaraman

Dr. K and his medical staff were very professional.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Vikram was very professional and informative. I strongly recommend him and his clinic.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

This is a great place. I got good service. Thanks for all the staff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. K is the best obgyn one could ever hope for. He's sweet, caring and compasionate. He offered some kind words when I was falling apart . In all, he is a very sympathetic doctor and THAT is the most refreshing of all because I have seen 3 obgyn's before him and they were all just out to make dollars. They could care less how I felt. All they did is treat me like I was a guinea pig! Dr. K informed me of what I was to expect. He was candid and straight forward about my results and objective about the plan of action. I love this man!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

Great Doctor and service.I was pregnant and having a bad time. this doctor did not only take care of my medical condition, but his advice overall helped me to recover from the difficult time i was in. Most of the doctors work hard to take care of us. Dr.K is one of them.I see the comments from other patients, who don't have respect for the doctors or others. These patients look everything for free and if denied will use this kind of tool to spoil others. This is not good for the rest of the people. Please respect people who care for others.thanks

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I agree withe previous review. It was the most disgusting "medical office" I have ever seem. It was not in a medical center like I assumed. There were clothing shop & liquid mart right next door. The office was dirty & it didn't seem equipped. There was no actual nurse & anesthesiologist there. To perform a general anesthesia, you need a licensed anesthesiologist. The frontoffice staff wanted to change me $100 co-pay for emergency Medi-Cal. However, my case worker told me there were NO such fee. I have to put her on the phone to talk to the front desk staff. After they realized, they were wrong about "co-pay", I talked to the office manager. She then told me it was to pay for the pain med& the anesthesia during the surgery. I feel they were trying to scam me into paying them extra money,& the office was super disgusting. So I left. I called Family Planning Associates & made an appointment with them the following week.So ladies, please don't make the same mistake I made by going there.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Worst experience ever! The only good thing about this office is they get you in quickly. But they tried to charge me a $100 copay when I qualified for medi cal. They are not HIPA compliant. The office is dirty. One of the younger girls at the front desk was playing on her cell phone, feet up on her chair, while I stood there waiting for somebody to help me. Another woman was talking on her cell phone and didn't stop to help me. A third was standing there going through files, didn't even look up at me. I would NEVER use this office for anything again. In fact, I left without finishing my appointment.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. Vikram S. Kothandaraman's Credentials

• Korean

• Chengalpattu Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Chengalpattu, Tn, India (Grad. 1992)