Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Strebel

Love Dr. Strebel! She is an amazing OBGYN!! She delivered my 2 last children and if my husband and I were blessed with more we would use her for sure! I love how she and her staff know me by name and even though it's been 2 years since she delivered my last baby I am still known in her office. I love how during pregnancy she and her college will have at least 1 appointment with each others OB patients so they can get to know them as well (just in case of a personal emergency everyone is comfortable with each other and the other doctor will know your case). Dr. Strebel is kind, knowledgeable, and understanding; making her a top notch doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Strebel and her staff. This is my first pregnant and she has been here for me every step of the way! I always recommend her to friends and family. She comes in the room, sits down to chat, and doesn't rush you at all. She answers all my questions even when they are a little out there. I look forward to her delivering my baby and can't wait to continue seeing her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I changed to Dr.Strebel at her urging. After being diagnosed with fibroids from my original Dr, who I'm back with, she suggested surgery. I let them know I needed it scheduled December or January and never heard from anyone. When I called in January, they had no clue who I was and I had to go over everything with them. It took 2 weeks for someone to call and schedule the surgey. She said there was no record of my calls! Than scheduled for March! I immediately changed back to my original OBGYN, who operated within 10 days and I'm doing beautifully! I also requested that they work with my natural hormone replace ra and they refused! If you choose to stay with this Doctor, you don't even know how much better most others are!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I actually look forward to my annual visit every year. I never wait more than 15 minutes, the staff is helpful & courteous. Dr. Strebel is extremely easy to talk to & very knowledgeable. I feel more like I am visiting a friend than going to the doctor!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Strebel she was so so amazing with my first pregnancy. She always made sure she answered any questions or concerns I had. She made sure to ask me what I wanted as far as my labor and delivery and we stuck to it! Her main concern is the health of me and my baby. She has even on multiple occasions asked if I would bring my daughter with me my next visit. She is super nice, fun while being professional and very good at what she does. She is truly passionate about her patients!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Great doctor who loves what she does! Always answered questions. Sat on my hospital bed listening to cares and concerns. Was very active in my recovery. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Everyone always posts the bad comments people rarely post about the great services they receive. Love, love, love, Dr. Jennifer Strebel and her staff. Out of all the OBs I went to Dr. Strebels office runs right on time and they always know your name. Everyone is very friendly. I'm was happy to go to a smaller practice. My visits never take very long. Takes me longer to park my car than it does to wait and see the Dr. Dr. Jen delivered both of my girls by c-section and I had a very easy and quick recovery. I recommend her and her practice to everyone I come across looking for a new OB.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Strebel is AMAZING!! She delivered both my children, she actually cares about you and your babies and takes the time to learn about you and your story. She doesn't mind when you call with questions and openly welcomes it, she drops everything for her patients which is amazing!! She has an amazing staff, her receptionist isn't 100% cheerful and warm but she warms up to you after being there awhile. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Strebel though!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr Jennifer Strebel is awesome! She was very patient, and knowledgable. She made me feel very comfortable. Her nurse that brought me into the room was very polite and helpful too. However, the receptionist who checked me and the patient ahead of me in, was very rude. She asked the patient ahead of me in a rude tone, "didn't they tell you to come early?" I thought that was very inappropiate. Also, whenever I checked out, I asked that my primary contact phone # be changed to my work #. Her words exactly were, "well, you put your cell phone # only, on the paper work. So I'll have to go get your chart, go back into the system and change it." All of this being said in a very frustated, and rude tone. She made something simple seem very difficult to do; making it very obvious that she did not want to trouble herself to do it. I felt that was very unprofessional. Dr Jennifer Strebel herself and her nurse who brought me into the exam room and checked my vitals, were wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Jennifer was my obgyn for about 10 minutes. My very FIRST pregnancy was high risk because I had heavy bleeding. I just found out I was pregnant and my insurance suggested her because I needed my HCG hormone levels monitored. However, Ms. Jennifer and her staff LIED to me about my hormone levels! They said my hormone levels were fine and that bleeding is common. I followed my instinct and went to the ER anyway and found out my hormone levels had dropped below average. I can not even explain in words how furious and upset I am with her staff. They are disrespectful, rude, and obviously DO NOT care about their patients!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Jennifer Strebel's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)